Great service from Regent

Lvtocruize2

Many of you probably already know this but I was updating my profile today on the web site. I was looking at our booking for the Med. in May and when I went to the excursions, I saw a note where the complete itinerary with all excursions can be emailed, if you so desire. This will make it so much easier to choose our tours!! I printed out 33 pages in great detail. They also have the dates when you can choose the tours and another date for choosing dinner reservations :)

We are also going on a Med. cruise in May. I logged in to my account and can't find where you can view the complete 33 pages of excursions. Where did you see that? In the past I have called Regent and they have emailed to me.

Carol,

You can get a complete detailed list of excursions for many cruises wilhout loging in to your account. Click on the "FIND A CRUISE" link on the website. After selecting a cruise, click on "Ports & Excursions." Pick any port other than the embarkation or disembarkation ports and a link called: "Receive All Available Tours Via E-mail" will appear. Click on that link, enter your e-mail address and click on Submit. The complete list of excursions for that cruise will be sent to you shortly. Hope this helps.

Dave

This is what worked for me.

Click on Ports/Excursions, click on Med., Click on a country. Select a cruise and choose your cruise. Click on a country (I chose Italy) and you will see on the right ....Receive all available tours via email.

Hope this works for you!!!! Let me know if it doesn't!

Carol,

You can get a complete detailed list of excursions for many cruises wilhout loging in to your account. Click on the "FIND A CRUISE" link on the website. After selecting a cruise, click on "Ports & Excursions." Pick any port other than the embarkation or disembarkation ports and a link called: "Receive All Available Tours Via E-mail" will appear. Click on that link, enter your e-mail address and click on Submit. The complete list of excursions for that cruise will be sent to you shortly. Hope this helps.

Dave

You are brilliant! At least I think so. . . . . haven't tried it yet. . . but, it sounds wonderful!

This is what worked for me.

Click on Ports/Excursions, click on Med., Click on a country. Select a cruise and choose your cruise. Click on a country (I chose Italy) and you will see on the right ....Receive all available tours via email.

Hope this works for you!!!! Let me know if it doesn't!

We are on Mariner June 17th from Athens to Istanbul. Logged on last night and got Excursion email sent to me within minutes. Great idea by Regent. Already reviewing them with my wife for December 19th selection day!!

We are on Mariner June 17th from Athens to Istanbul. Logged on last night and got Excursion email sent to me within minutes. Great idea by Regent. Already reviewing them with my wife for December 19th selection day!!

We did your itinerary in reverse. Definitely amongst the best we have ever done. Have a great cruise!

We too are on the June 17th cruise, as well as June 7, so will have to check this feature out, as its much easier to look over and discuss them if you have them in front of you instead of just one by one on the computer screen, especially for comparing features you might or might not care about on a given tour.

Archived