Opinion of the Freedom

MNLIvin

Doing the Freedom in Jan and I cannot remember any comments on here good bad or indifferent. What say you folks.

Before someone jumps my stuff about checking the reviews I thought there may be more opinions here than people do in a but old review deal.

just sailed on freedom last month. loved it!!! in some reviews, peopled complain about it being hard to get around on the ship because of the galley. we were on deck 7 midship and had no problems at all. probably the easiest to navigate so far.

you have to pray that kim is still in the karaoke lounge(if you like karaoke) in january. he's sooooo entertaining!!! happy cruising!!!:)

just sailed on freedom last month. loved it!!! in some reviews, peopled complain about it being hard to get around on the ship because of the galley. we were on deck 7 midship and had no problems at all. probably the easiest to navigate so far.

you have to pray that kim is still in the karaoke lounge(if you like karaoke) in january. he's sooooo entertaining!!! happy cruising!!!:)

Kim was still doing the karaoke.

We were on the Freedom in April and loved it. The ship was clean, the crew was great. We were on deck seven and will book a cabin on that deck again the next time we cruise on the Freedom. Once you figure out where the dining room is in relation to where you need to go, it ceases to be a problem. We only went in the wrong door to the dining room twice (and we don't drink!). The serenity area near the front of the ship is excellent. Go early (or late) and grab a hammock for two and relax.

The food was good. I liked the steakhouse better on the Legend but I really think it had to do more with table location than quality of food. One thing I noticed was that the noise from the Atrium could be heard down the hallways in both directions for a pretty good way. We were in cabin 7391 (near the back) and that was far enough away.

You will have a great time. Freedom is a great ship. The outdoor big screen was fun. We watched a couple of movies at night. The bar that is poolside has popcorn available at night during movie time.

Enjoy your Freedom!

We did the eight day eastern swing on the Freedom last March. The ship is nowhere as hard to get around as people seem to think. The staff was great and we found the ship to be very clean and well kept. We also loved the eastern ports and Tortola is a gem of a place. The production shows along with the comedy shows were very good.

I never had a bad meal while on the ship, but I never had a great meal either. I thought the food was good but not great. Like many others I would book the Freedom again in a heartbeat. We were in cabin 1122 on the Spa deck, great cabin and even better location.

Doing the Freedom in Jan and I cannot remember any comments on here good bad or indifferent. What say you folks.

Before someone jumps my stuff about checking the reviews I thought there may be more opinions here than people do in a but old review deal.

We cruised on the Freedom on October 31st and had a WONDERFUL time!! It didn't start out very well, though. We had to wait for several hours at the port, were finally able to board the ship around 5:30, and didn't set sail until after 8:00. This was due to a medical emergency on the cruise before us causing them to arrive late back to the port. Once on board, we had a GREAT time which made the stress of the beginning of the day melt away! Our room was great, our stewart took care of us like royalty, and the food was delightful! I'm sure you will have a great time! Have fun!!:D

Did the 8 day to Cozumel, Costa Rica and Panama in 09....I had the time of my life.

I enjoyed that cruise the most out of all of my many cruises. Might have had a bit to do with John Heald being my cruise director lol. The staff was amazing, the food was delicious, and the ship is one of my favorites in the Carnival fleet. I currently have tentative plans to sail her again next year.

I've cruised 11 times on 4 different lines and Carnival Freedom is my all time favorite ship. I LOVED this ship. We sailed on her when she was a month old to Italy Greece and Turkey. Although the itinerary was fantastic and our first European cruise, the ship was wonderful too. I'm currently looking at the 8 night it does. Enjoy:D

Archived