Where is Mosaic now?

nevarez

Hello! I keep reading about a band named Mosaic that rotate on the different RC ships and I'm wondering if anyone knows whether they may be on the Serenade of the Seas this December.

We just got off the Serenade yesterday morning :( Mosaic performed on

Friday night, they were great! Sorry to say that neither Dennis the CD nor the guys said anything about a return engagement. Enjoy!

According to their site, they're on Serenade until tomorrow, then on Oasis during Thanksgiving week. They're doing the Allure inaugural (the first part, anyway), and then will be on Liberty the end of the next week :D through the beginning of the following week.

After that, they don't have any cruises listed yet.

According to their site, they're on Serenade until tomorrow, then on Oasis during Thanksgiving week. They're doing the Allure inaugural (the first part, anyway), and then will be on Liberty the end of the next week :D through the beginning of the following week.

After that, they don't have any cruises listed yet.

Where did you find this schedule? You wrote "on the Liberty the end of next week . . ." Do you mean they will be on the Liberty of the Seas that leaves this coming Sunday (11/14)? That would be wonderful because I'll be on the Liberty and have seen them and thought they were terrific.

island284

Where did you find this schedule? You wrote "on the Liberty the end of next week . . ." Do you mean they will be on the Liberty of the Seas that leaves this coming Sunday (11/14)? That would be wonderful because I'll be on the Liberty and have seen them and thought they were terrific.

island284

To I wrote Liberty the end of THE next week, meaning the week after the Inaugural on Allure. They have no bookings listed between tomorrow and Thanksgiving week on Oasis.

If you go to the link for the group listed in the third post, there is a link to a calendar with their bookings.

Archived