Yahoo!!!!!

maryhill1

Sorry ---this thread contains absolutely no useful information but I Just had to share with someone/anyone!!!!!:D

Just checked my princess personaliser and my edocs/boarding passess etc for our very 1st Princess cruise are now available to download-- we dont leave until 23 jan 2011 but this makes it seem so much closer-- I can't wait!!!!!:)

Elaine

Sorry ---this thread contains absolutely no useful information but I Just had to share with someone/anyone!!!!!:D

Just checked my princess personaliser and my edocs/boarding passess etc for our very 1st Princess cruise are now available to download-- we dont leave until 23 jan 2011 but this makes it seem so much closer-- I can't wait!!!!!:)

Elaine

You've come to the right place :D Just Christmas and New year to persevere with.

Which ship/Where's your cruise going to maryhill1?

Time will move like molasses on a cold winter's night. It's taking forever for our cruise to be here. We usually book after the final payment date, but I made an exception for our upcoming Christmas cruise on the Island because I knew prices weren't likely to drop. We ended up with an extra six weeks of waiting before final payment date. The great thing is we got our cabin assignment (a slight upgrade) right away. We had to wait until four days before our last cruise to get our cabin assignment--and received the same type of upgrade from an obstructed view to an unobstructed view.

I know exactly how you feel. I went thru the exact same feeling just a couple weeks ago.

Prior to the boarding passes and luggage tags it was all just email confirmation and a bunch of text in the personalizer. NOW it hits home. I'm really going. It's got an "official" feel to it now.

I'm two months out and my luggage is sitting in the spare bedroom in the basement with my tag on it and everything! (of course I'm going to remove it before boarding the flight...I just wanted to see how it would look!)

It's always exciting once those documents become available. Time will fly between now and then. :)

Hii.

You are sooooo right - it IS exciting!!! The trip seemed so far away but this brings it so much closer.:D Cant wait!

I'm coming up to Glasgow (Paisley) next Tuesday. If I see someone with a great big 'I'm going on a Princess cruise' smile, I'll know it's you! :)

hi U2.

You are sooooooo right the idiots with the "I'm sailing soon" look will be me & DH.:D

You've got me curious -- what you in Paisley for??:confused:

Time will move like molasses on a cold winter's night. It's taking forever for our cruise to be here. We usually book after the final payment date, but I made an exception for our upcoming Christmas cruise on the Island because I knew prices weren't likely to drop. We ended up with an extra six weeks of waiting before final payment date. The great thing is we got our cabin assignment (a slight upgrade) right away. We had to wait until four days before our last cruise to get our cabin assignment--and received the same type of upgrade from an obstructed view to an unobstructed view.

Hi Geo.

You're right about time and Molasses (or treacle) - it is Sloooow!

As said already -get through Christmas & New year and then it's all systems go! Your system of booking is so different from the Uk-- when we book its a stipulated price which doesnt change/ we dont have the "price drop" thing.:mad:

Sometimes - if you wait until the last minute you can get a booking at a "sale" price.

We have a 2 week trip to Hong Kong - leaving on the 23rd of this month -- so that will help the time pass. :)

I go just a little before you and I am making lists now for all my packing. I can't wait!! WOO HOO!

hiya!

When are your going??

Make sure you come back with all the details-- I'll have loads of questions for you!:confused:

What cabin are you in??

Elaine

Who needs useful information when we have cruise documents to celebrate with someone! :D

Thank you soo much -- that is the perfect reply:D

i'm a happy bunny -- cant wait til DH gets home to tell him - everyone here knows before him:o I was so excited -- i had to tell someone !

Thanks Elaine

Hi eveyone--

THIS IS one of the best days ever-- not only cruise docs, but my son has just called .

He and his partner have just delivered their 1st child - a baby daughter her name is Isla Rose (my 1st grandchild).

I am SOOo happy-- Im sitting here with tears running down my face.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOO-- and this is Lottery night!!!

Great/great things come is 3's

In fact - sod the lottery -- my granddaughter is prize enough !!:D:D:D:D

Elaine

Congratulations Elaine!!! Wonderful news!

Thank you so much Donna-- i cant wait until tomorow to meet her.

Dh is on his way home and we will open a bottle of "sparkle" to celebrate her safe arrival !!

I feel like an idiot -- sitting here with the cat and tears pouring down my face!! Everything feels so surreal.

Elaine

Hi,

we sail on the Sea Princess on Monday 15th November. She is a lovelyship. I'll send you some pics :)

Thank you -- that would be amazing--I sure you will have a fantastic time.

What cabin are you cruising in on this trip??

Enjoy

Elaine

Thank you -- that would be amazing--I sure you will have a fantastic time.

What cabin are you cruising in on this trip??

Enjoy

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

we have mini suite on this cruise(I love the spa bath) It's our 10th wedding anniversary. This is our 2nd attempt at getting away this year as our holiday in April was cancelled the day before due to the ash cloud. This cruise is extra special.:)

Congratulations on your happy news.

Bestwishes,

Hazel

Congratulations Elaine! Tears of joy are a very good thing! I'm wondering why U2 is going to Paisley as well...isn't that where Gerard Butler is from? I wouldn't mind visiting there too:D! Enjoy your new granddaughter and your cruise Elaine!

hi Corrie.

Thanks so much -- you are right! Im so happy!

You can be on my team -- Gerrard Butler/Paisley -- correct answer!!

DH says I know soo much "useless information - although he doesnt complain on quiznights!!

Im sure U2 will fill us in eventually as well!

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

we have mini suite on this cruise(I love the spa bath) It's our 10th wedding anniversary. This is our 2nd attempt at getting away this year as our holiday in April was cancelled the day before due to the ash cloud. This cruise is extra special.:)

Congratulations on your happy news.

Bestwishes,

Hazel

hi hazel.

Mini sute-- thats great!

I hope you have an amazing anniversary cruise-- in fact I know you will.

It doesnt matter where you go just as long as you are together but a cruise can just add to the romance! Have a fantastic time!!

Its a pity you didnt get away in april-- we thought we were going to get caught up in the "ash cloud" situation- but we were really lucky?

We arrived in Spain just as they started cancelling flights and they gave the all clear the before we were due to fly home.

(saying that- by that point I thought i was going to be really lucky and had started looking at getting a cruise back from Spain to the Uk-- but our flight wasnt even delayed by 10 mins - let alone long enough to use the cruise suggestion as a viable option- much to the joy of DH & his Credit card company) Oh well!!

Elaine

Archived