RCI food pictures please

cravingthis

Yum... I'll be eating that in a couple of weeks!:) Do you recall if Seaview Cafe was open for lunch on embarkation day?

Unfortunately, it was not open when we boarded (That's the first place I went ;)). We got on around noon, so I'm not sure if it may have opened later or not. Come to think about it, it was open around 5pm, because I went down to it to get a glass of water while we were sailing out of the port.

Amazing! I love onion rings and the panini looks delish! I don't think they have onion rings on Oasis though :(

No onion rings! I would miss them. Does Oasis have a Johnny Rockets? At least I could get them there.

Unfortunately, it was not open when we boarded (That's the first place I went ;)). We got on around noon, so I'm not sure if it may have opened later or not. Come to think about it, it was open around 5pm, because I went down to it to get a glass of water while we were sailing out of the port.

No onion rings! I would miss them. Does Oasis have a Johnny Rockets? At least I could get them there.

Yes, Oasis has a JR, but don't think we'll go there. We have JR at home, nothing special imo though. Thanks!

Yep. On Oasis you can get rings at JR's. They come with ketchup and the ranch type dipping sauce... yummy!

Thanks for the head's up. I had heard before it wasn't open for lunch on the 1st day but I was hoping that wasn't true. Oh well, I'll have 4 other days to get Cubans and Fish-n-chips!

Yes, Oasis has a JR, but don't think we'll go there. We have JR at home, nothing special imo though. Thanks!

I have tried the JR on land and at sea. The one's at sea are a lot better :)

Giovanni's Table for lunch:

Meatballs & cheese:

meatballs.jpg

the Stuffed Shrimp:

stuffed-shrimp.jpg

and Cannolis:

cannoli.jpg

Your making me hungry, Grumpus!

• 3 weeks later...

I always thought that was like the chinese sesame chicken? Now I know what to look for lol?

does not look nearly as good as people brag about it being?

Will see for myself in 2 months. Can't wait!

The infamous Honey Strung Chicken

5140893228_588225ea1f_z.jpg

Looks delish? Can't figure why people pay $25 to eat when MDR food is just fine. I can pay $25 for steak at home??? I think those specialty food fans just want to brag they went to the specialty rest?

Here is the steak that they serve every night

5140887515_189dc9aae1_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trying to get this thread restarted.... so many people want to see menus & food reviews + photos, it seems strange that there isn't a special sub-category under each different cruise line. Can the cruise critic powers that be put something together? I think it would be very well received...particularly if you can show the photo within the thread (as opposed to just a link). It's extremely popular on the WDW sites and very fun to browse through.

All in favor say YUM!

• 5 months later...

Archived