booking for family of five ...

sacway

Is there any easy way to figure out when there are vacancies in adjoining cabins? We like to browse cruises, but now that there are five of us, we need to either book adjoining cabins or one of the few suites that sleeps five. Most of the search engines on line ask you to pick a cruise and date, and only then can I search for cabins. And then I find out the adjoining rooms are booked already.

Do you have the deck plans? Connecting cabins are marked. If those cabin #s show available, you can price them! Or, and easier, quicker way would be to have the deck plans in front of you and call the cruiseline and ask which connectings are open!

Here is where a online or brick and mortar TA can help you. We've used them successfully to get adjoning or inside/outside right next to each other.

You can always do a huge suite but we find a combo inside/outside the cheapest combo for 2+3, with the 3 kids inside ;)

Is there any easy way to figure out when there are vacancies in adjoining cabins? We like to browse cruises, but now that there are five of us, we need to either book adjoining cabins or one of the few suites that sleeps five. Most of the search engines on line ask you to pick a cruise and date, and only then can I search for cabins. And then I find out the adjoining rooms are booked already.

Archived