Skipping St. Kitts

howard6933

We're booked on Norwegian Dawn for the Dec 3rd sailing, and one of the ports is St Kitts.

I wonder if they'll skip St Kitts after the holdup incident the other day? It really doesn't matter to me since I've been to St Kitts several times and there's nothing there that interests me.......just curious about ship's itinerary. ;)

We're booked on Norwegian Dawn for the Dec 3rd sailing, and one of the ports is St Kitts.

I wonder if they'll skip St Kitts after the holdup incident the other day? It really doesn't matter to me since I've been to St Kitts several times and there's nothing there that interests me.......just curious about ship's itinerary. ;)

i doubt it. From time to time we hear about such hold ups, it has happened on St Thomas, in Costa Rico, St Croix, and a few others but I can't remember where. The only time they would consider skipping the island or changing the itinerary would be if the crime is repeated several times or similar holdups occur.

Nita

i doubt it. From time to time we hear about such hold ups, it has happened on St Thomas, in Costa Rico, St Croix, and a few others but I can't remember where. The only time they would consider skipping the island or changing the itinerary would be if the crime is repeated several times or similar holdups occur.

Nita

Who wants to volunteer to be the second St Kitts case?

Just read that Princess is skipping St. Kitts on its current cruise(s) going there. Don't know for how long that will hold.

Apparently there was a Princess tour bus directly behind the one that got robbed but the driver saw what was going on and got them out of there.

Archived