Cabin Recommendation--1036 or 1070 (Solstice)

Mooregre

Hello: I have posted a couple of times but primarily lurk. We are trying to decide on Cabin 1036 or 1070 for the Celebrity Solstice. I found 1070 (C2 Cabin) on the S-Class Cabin Posting (thank you so much for the hard work keeping this up) but was unable to find Cabin 1036 (C3 Cabin). Any opinions/thoughts would be helpful. We are planning to sail on February 6 and are looking forward to our first Celebrity Cruise (have mainly been on Carnival and RCCL).

Thank you in advance for your responses. Best, Mooregre (AKA Greg)

Hello: I have posted a couple of times but primarily lurk. We are trying to decide on Cabin 1036 or 1070 for the Celebrity Solstice. I found 1070 (C2 Cabin) on the S-Class Cabin Posting (thank you so much for the hard work keeping this up) but was unable to find Cabin 1036 (C3 Cabin). Any opinions/thoughts would be helpful. We are planning to sail on February 6 and are looking forward to our first Celebrity Cruise (have mainly been on Carnival and RCCL).

Thank you in advance for your responses. Best, Mooregre (AKA Greg)

Cabin 1036 is near the forward elevators with the bed near the balcony. Cabin 1070 is more mid-ships, with the bed by the bath. Long walk to either forward or aft elevators.

I prefer the aft elevators, somewhere near the hump, but between the two, I would chose 1036 due to its proximity to the elevators/stairs.

Archived