Using D+ specialty restaurant coupon

When we were on Liberty for 3 nights on October 28, we went up to Chops at around 12pm straight from boarding and all of the reservations we wanted were taken (we could have eaten at 4:30pm, but that's ridiculous). They actually let us use our D+ BOGO coupon on the 3rd night of the cruise. It was fabulous. Not sure what other ships are allowing/not allowing.

When we were on Liberty for 3 nights on October 28, we went up to Chops at around 12pm straight from boarding and all of the reservations we wanted were taken (we could have eaten at 4:30pm, but that's ridiculous). They actually let us use our D+ BOGO coupon on the 3rd night of the cruise. It was fabulous. Not sure what other ships are allowing/not allowing.

That's a shock! :eek:

That's a shock! :eek:

I agree Carol...that is not what Royal Caribbean offers on their D+ coupon booklet....and the manager in charge of that venue could be reprimanded for doing what he did.

The coupons say specifically........it is for the first night on board.

I'm also glad that the passenger that was given this opportunity......could enjoy something other than the first night...and right or wrong......on the part of the alternative dining restaurant for taking the coupon on the third night........does this give all of us the right to use our coupons on anything.....other than the first night!:rolleyes:

Rick

I agree Carol...that is not what Royal Caribbean offers on their D+ coupon booklet....and the manager in charge of that venue could be reprimanded for doing what he did.

The coupons say specifically........it is for the first night on board.

I'm also glad that the passenger that was given this opportunity......could enjoy something other than the first night...and right or wrong......on the part of the alternative dining restaurant for taking the coupon on the third night........does this give all of us the right to use our coupons on anything.....other than the first night!:rolleyes:

Rick

Stephie deserves it!

Archived