Male 19, Liberty of the Seas November 21st

batman2000

Lucky for you my man I just happened to be passing by. I just might be in time to save your cruise ;)

How much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice.

Do you have any raisins? How about a date.

Are you a parking ticket, because you've got fine written all over you.

Was your dad king for a day? He must have been to make a princess like you.

Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?

Could I borrow your cell phone quickly, I just want to call my mum and tell her I've just met the girl of my dreams.

Are those things real? You might add, My great uncle was a doctor would you mind if I checked?

Have I got the right day? Because I didn't think we pulled into paradise until Thursday.

You're lovely, fancy hooking up? "NO". Oh come on, lower your standards a bit, I did.

You aren't the best looking bird here tonight but I've got a light switch in my cabin, so how about it?

Every one a winner my son. If you need any more pearls like those just ask.

Keep smiling

Henry :)

And on a more serious note the singles meet is the way forward but to honest the great thing about a cruise is the ease of just going up to someone and saying hello.

Don't get out much, huh Hank? :D

Oh, you girls may deny it now but you know as well as I do that when delivered with an English accent you would be putty in my hands :)

I can't think for one minute you'll need it Batman but just on the off chance make sure you know where the ice is kept in case you need pain relief after whallop in the nads ;)

Keep smiling

LOL! DON'T use those--or any other--pick-up lines. Girls get creeped out by that! The only way it would ever work is if the girl already thought you were hot. But if there were just a marginal interest, it would turn her off immediately. So, either way, your safest bet is to just introduce yourself and make some conversation about the cruise, what she did in port, where she's from, etc. Or maybe come up with a funny story or question pertaining to the CRUISE, not about her personally. (Henry, can you maybe help the guy out with some cruise-oriented lines rather than creeperish ones? :D) Not that you asked for advice on talking to girls. I just thought Henry was steering you astray. And if you're going to all this trouble to track down the girls, you don't want to scare them off! :p Have a great time! (Sounds like you plan on it!)

Oh, you girls may deny it now but you know as well as I do that when delivered with an English accent you would be putty in my hands :)

I can't think for one minute you'll need it Batman but just on the off chance make sure you know where the ice is kept in case you need pain relief after whallop in the nads ;)

Keep smiling

You do have a point there. We American girls are suckers for British accents! :D

No. The next day.

You sail the Liberty Of The Seas on Nov 21, 2010.

The Meet and Mingle is listed for the next day, Nov 22, 2010 at 10:15:00 AM, in the Olive or Twist Lounge. ...

When I sailed in August, this was the meeting place. There is also refreshments and a small get together.

I'm sorry but if I think back to when I was 19 and if I was getting 'dragged' along on a cruise with my folks and having a forum like this at my disposal, I'd probably do the same. Good on you mate, I admire you're ingenuity and I'd never judge anyone I hadn't met before.

I wish that my parents had dragged me along on a cruise when I was 19. Now I drag them along whenever we go on a cruise.:p

LOL! DON'T use those--or any other--pick-up lines. Girls get creeped out by that.........

Don't listen to the woman Batman - I feel sure she is trying to sell you a curve ball to keep all the good looking girls for her son ;)

I was going to keep this one for an emergency, it's an absolute slam dunker. If it doesn't work check the girl's pulse.

Best delivered whilst sipping an iced cocktail, cherry, umbrella shirt collar turned up:

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me ?

You sir will undoubtedly be the man on that cruise if you follow my wise words.

My legal team have suggested I point out there is also just a faint chance you will get thrown overboard.

Keep smiling people

Henry, we've already established that you can say ANYTHING with a British accent and the girls will be swooning. This kid doesn't have a chance with those lines...unless, perhaps, he takes on a British affectation. ;) But, no, that's too risky to try to stay "in character." :p Batman, just "be normal." No woman wants to feel like you're just picking up on her--and then will use the same line on every other woman in the room. And even though this is likely your modus operandi since you have an Internet broadcast calling for any and all single ladies, :p you need to at least feign an interest in getting to know her as a real person.

Don't listen to the woman Batman - I feel sure she is trying to sell you a curve ball to keep all the good looking girls for her son ;)

I was going to keep this one for an emergency, it's an absolute slam dunker. If it doesn't work check the girl's pulse.

Best delivered whilst sipping an iced cocktail, cherry, umbrella shirt collar turned up:

If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me ?

You sir will undoubtedly be the man on that cruise if you follow my wise words.

My legal team have suggested I point out there is also just a faint chance you will get thrown overboard.

Keep smiling people

I have gotten too many laughs out of all of this!

Oh To be 19 again and be on a cruise ship;) It is a buffet of beauties

Just remember if you hook up early on the cruise you may be stuck with her the rest of the cruise pick and choose carefully young man

Oh To be 19 again and be on a cruise ship;) It is a buffet of beauties

Just remember if you hook up early on the cruise you may be stuck with her the rest of the cruise pick and choose carefully young man

And it is pretty amazing how many times you can run into some whom you would rather not!:eek:

Here's a perfect pick-up line for the OP, given the timing of the cruise:

If your right leg was Thanksgving, and your left leg was Christmas, could I visit you between the holidays??:D:eek:

I dare you to use it.....lol!

PHXDawg, that's TERRIBLE! :p

That was the best one yet.:eek:;):D

I will not be beaten by a woman (not unless I'm paying her good money anyway), on the same theme :

Is that a ladder in your tights (I think that translates as pantyhose on your side of the pond), or the stairway to heaven.

Ahh... And they said romance was dead :)

Keep smiling

Henry ;)

I will not be beaten by a woman (not unless I'm paying her good money anyway), on the same theme :

Is that a ladder in your tights (I think that translates as pantyhose on your side of the pond), or the stairway to heaven.

Keep smiling

Henry ;)

Here are two oldies but goodies in honor of my Godfather who passed earlier this year (at age 84), these were his favorite standbys when a pretty girl walked by:

1. "If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

2. "What's your nationality?"

"I'm half Russian and half Roman, cause I've got Russian hands and

Roman fingers". (you must say this one out loud for it to work):)

-Tracey

Keep smiling

Henry ;)

2 issues:

1. How did you know I was a girl, I coulda been that big guy (my husband) in the picture.:D

2. Nothing's gonna beat my Thanksgiving line, it's the best EVER, so you might as well stop now!;)

-Tracey

I knew because it's my job to know these things. It's always the women who post on here and a bloke would be too scared to post the chat up line you did! I had to temper my offerings somewhat.

Having seen you in the flesh Brandon the best advice I could give would be to aim low. Don't worry bud, only joking. I'm sure the chicks will luv ya, you do nothing for me but that's probably a good thing :)

Oh and make sure you check out big bucks bingorama, the cougars love their bingo ;)

Haven't we all missed something here? Batman, it's Batman! Surely the caped crusader won't have any trouble picking up girls?? By the way thanks for the tip on the British accent, just don't tell my fiancée!

Now for my best effort....you don't sweat much for a fat lass do ya?

Archived