A Crazie Dream...togas, PJs, blinky lights...and a peter.

floatingaway2525

This was fun while we were docked in Nassau...we went in aft end first, and almost as soon as we docked here is what we saw from the balcony, and was most prolly why we saw that smoke pulling in...

IMG_3355.jpg

So I guess this is one of the itineraries that stays overnight in Nassau:confused: I think I read that...anyways, we went inside to head into port and the TV had this on....

IMG_3356.jpg

I know I know...easily amused right, but it cracked us up and we were going outside, and coming back in...until the ships were out of view....:rolleyes:

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3362.jpg

I couldn't wait to show you these, who knows what these are? I had never seen them before in all these port times, and I pay attention!! Anyway, Dano pointed them out to me and I was ROFL on the dock, and :eek: too because OUR ship didn't have them:eek:

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

Dano said they were ratstoppers, ROFL and ewwwww....:p

I couldn't wait to show you these, who knows what these are? I had never seen them before in all these port times, and I pay attention!! Anyway, Dano pointed them out to me and I was ROFL on the dock, and :eek: too because OUR ship didn't have them:eek:

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3376.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg

Dano said they were ratstoppers, ROFL and ewwwww....:p

OMG!!! Seriously?!?!

Lovin your review, sweetie (as always!)...will be following along. I have a similar smoke story from our cruise on the Legend that week...BRB...

So it was Tuesday...heading back from hangin with the rays in Grand Cayman. There were 6 ships in port (UGH!) and we see smoke all around OUR SHIP!:eek:

P1000150.jpg

Now we had already learned of the Splendor, so I was ready to panic! Fortunately as we got closer, we realized it was something on land in front of our ship. Odd that there were multiple smoke incidences that week.

ooops! Sorry for the hijack! Carry on...can't wait for the rest:D

OMG!!! Seriously?!?!

Lovin your review, sweetie (as always!)...will be following along. I have a similar smoke story from our cruise on the Legend that week...BRB...

That's exactly what I said!! Seriously Linny LMAO!!! They were on every single line of that neighbor!!!:eek: LMAO the things you learn!!:p

Yep, those keep rats from running up the lines and boarding the ship. Most of the time ships use large round metal collars for the same purpose but these are a cute take on an old design.

HA! Well they're cute AND practical in that case...and I didn't see anything cute or otherwise on OUR lines and I LOOKED after that, that's all I know!!:p

IMG_3374.jpg

And hey Linny, right with the smoke?? Ours was before we heard, and it freaked me out when we heard later...

No worries, hijack away, I say so:D....we're just here to relive and have FUN!!!:p

HA! Well they're cute AND practical in that case...and I didn't see anything cute or otherwise on OUR lines and I LOOKED after that, that's all I know!!:p

IMG_3374.jpg

And hey Linny, right with the smoke?? Ours was before we heard, and it freaked me out when we heard later...

No worries, hijack away, I say so:D....we're just here to relive and have FUN!!!:p

Hiya floatie!! got some pics to post for the party and then the "the toga incident" at the piano bar later. I may need therapy.

I will wait till you hit that part before I post so as to not jump ahead.....are we there yet?

Hiya floatie!! got some pics to post for the party and then the "the toga incident" at the piano bar later. I may need therapy.

I will wait till you hit that part before I post so as to not jump ahead.....are we there yet?

Well Ward looking for all of your party pictures.

IMG_3374.jpg

Thanks! I just love me a good Floatie review! Oh and I have that same L-shaped cabin on the Freedom in Nov...can't wait!

Toga incident and therapy?? Now THIS sounds fun!

LOL Ward we are getting there!!! Or is this Bob??:p

Let me introduce you so everyone understands, and make sure I get some well-deserved thanks in here too....

We met Ward/Bob back in September on Fantasy and we've come to love our own personal Sybyl dearly....as a matter of fact, to the best of my knowledge, Bob emerged right here in Nassau on that Fantasy trip.....here's Ward/Bob's name tag...

IMG_3291.jpg

FLIP-SIDE!!!

IMG_3290.jpg

Lemme get in here a HUGE hug and thank you to Dave (astropilot), who made nametags like these for ALL us Crazie Dreamers!!!

You know, this was my first cruise as group leader and it's just a wee bit overwhelming at times, especially with an already killer work schedule....it NEVER would have been done this well without a LOT of help from all Dreamers...and especially more huge hugs and thank yous here also for Ward/Bob for the Crazie Dreamer Agenda and Cocktail party invites we gave out at sailaway....check this out...

Agenda front and back:

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

Cocktail Party invites:

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Is that awesome or what!!! Bravo Ward/Bob!!! And bravo to Annette for doing all the collecting and legwork for this paid party!!! You guys all rock!!!

And here we are ready for the first "official" gathering of our sail....this is the cocktail party you pay $11.44 per person for an hour of open bar, or $20. for two hours...it's fabulous, I highly recommend it!!!

First things first, it's amazing when you get us all together in one room, we're quite the crowd...it was so much fun!!! This was my first chance to really meet Peter, so y'all get to meet him now too...actually, his name is Peter Less:p and he is the companion to one of our Dreamers Janet, who told us all about his adventures on our thread pre-cruise, and promised to bring him along to meet the Scots and sail with us...Peter was quite famous by the time we returned and you will have many more sightings as we go through the week, lmao...

Here is our EnglishTim ummm...checking Peter out...

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

Crazie Dreamers gathering!!

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg

IMG_3385.jpg

C'mon you guys, time for more pics!!

You know, this was my first cruise as group leader and it's just a wee bit overwhelming at times, especially with an already killer work schedule....it NEVER would have been done this well without a LOT of help from all Dreamers...and especially more huge hugs and thank yous here also for Ward/Bob for the Crazie Dreamer Agenda and Cocktail party invites we gave out at sailaway....check this out...

Agenda front and back:

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3710.jpg

Cocktail Party invites:

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Is that awesome or what!!! Bravo Ward/Bob!!! And bravo to Annette for doing all the collecting and legwork for this paid party!!! You guys all rock!!!

And here we are ready for the first "official" gathering of our sail....this is the cocktail party you pay $11.44 per person for an hour of open bar, or $20. for two hours...it's fabulous, I highly recommend it!!!

Ahh shucks! thanks Floatie! It was fun getting it all together. My thanks to you my dear for being a great group leader!

Well the paid cocktail party was so much fun. We got to meet those whom we had talked to online, it was like one big family meeting for the first time!

cparty1.jpg

cparty2.jpg

(snicker snicker - what is happening on that table?) shhhhhhh its a secret!

cparty3.jpg

I think everyone was saying Hi Bob during the picture :)

Had so much fun and met so many new friends!

My thanks to all of you for you... you made this a cruise to remember and cherish.

Well the paid cocktail party was so much fun. We got to meet those whom we had talked to online, it was like one big family meeting for the first time!

cparty2.jpg

(snicker snicker - what is happening on that table?) shhhhhhh its a secret!

cparty3.jpg

I think everyone was saying Hi Bob during the picture

Had so much fun and met so many new friends!

My thanks to all of you for you... you made this a cruise to remember and cherish.

HAHAHAAAA good job there Ward, I was sweatin' it;) all in good time...

Amen and well said!!! I am lost in all the pics, we must have 5000 between all of us:eek::p

Well it was fabulous, and after that it was naptime...and first formal night...I didn't do any food pics this time, see previous review...but the prime rib was superb and happy to report the Pumpkin Soup is back in all its yumminess!!!

This was perfect timing for our next event, T O G A!! Felt really great to go back to the cabin and get comfy to party right after dinner!!!

HAHAHAAAA good job there Ward, I was sweatin' it;) all in good time...

Amen and well said!!! I am lost in all the pics, we must have 5000 between all of us:eek::p

Well it was fabulous, and after that it was naptime...and first formal night...I didn't do any food pics this time, see previous review...but the prime rib was superb and happy to report the Pumpkin Soup is back in all its yumminess!!!

This was perfect timing for our next event, T O G A!! Felt really great to go back to the cabin and get comfy to party right after dinner!!!

I have my toga incident report all typed up and ready to submit to the authorities.... we cant let these rampant duct tape attacks continue!

Please dont tell me you have stopped for the night.......:D

The toga party incident.... for some time now in the thread we have been batting around the toga party and had narrowed down when we planned to have it and where (Nassau day after late dinner in the piano bar).

Well due to some shenanigans that my doppelganger Bob Anderson had written with some of the lovely ladies of the Crazie Dreamers forum I somehow was in danger....danger of being jumped and forcefully dressed in a toga. I had only caught the occasional hint of this master plot to surprise me with duct tape (pink in color no less) and a toga sheet, and further toga party adornments. I brushed all these idol threat off as harmless posturing... Boy was I wrong!

On the night in question I entered the Piano bar none the wiser to the sinister plot that was afoot. Now I noticed several exchanged glances as the ring leader gave the nod, with a whisper the plan sprang into action. A bed sheet appeared from nowhere and I was being flanked from all sides by duct tape crazed women in toga outfits.!!!!

Gentlemen, the fear and horror I felt was unimaginable, what pain and suffering was I to endure? Just what did these crazed women with duct tape have in mind? I stood my ground and fought off the urge to scream like a 5 year old girl. Well I actually just sat there and kept saying ..ummm what are you all doing... But I assure you that the pain and mental anguish was real, I was in fear for my life....we at least in fear of exactly where they planned to put that duct tape!

From here on out it becomes a blur, I remember being bound and wrapped like a hastily wrapped present for the duct tape toga women's amusement. My camera has some photographic evidence of the occurrence, my my mind has rightfully blocked out the incident so as not to have me relive the horror over and over. I only share the following pictures with you in hopes that you remain aware. The toga women of duct tape can and do attack with little to no provocation. Be afraid be very afraid!

toga1.jpg

toga2.jpg

and that that dag gun Peter just had to get in on the photo too! Such a camera Hog!

Remember folks remain alert, the are out there!

I want to thank the aforementioned duct tape wielding women of the toga incident for making this quite an interesting evening, you all are truly Crazie!

I wonder if penthouse might be interested in a slightly different take on this story hmmmm.....with some poetic license and some much needed hyperbole hmmmmmm

Toga toga toga was set to start in the PB and go from there as we pleased...fun fun fun to have that huge meal and go back to the cabin and get toga'd!!!

For a minute when I got there I thought I was the only one in a toga:eek: but that idea soon dissolved big time...

Toga2.jpg

TogaTogaToga-1.jpg

This is Tom the Piano Man and our Mikeyman...no togas in sight yet...

TogaTom.jpg

Here we go...

TogaTomCairneFloatie.jpg

And as you see above, the best was yet to come!!!

Archived