A Crazie Dream...togas, PJs, blinky lights...and a peter.

floatingaway2525

Bob has a few pictures, lets see if I cant get them posted this weekend:D

BLESS YOU!!!

I can hardly wait!!! My MAGIC cruise is a year off... but, hey, I've two other cruises in betweeen... it's not THAT long!!!!

Waiting patiently, hands folded properly in my lap...

BLESS YOU!!!

I can hardly wait!!! My MAGIC cruise is a year off... but, hey, I've two other cruises in betweeen... it's not THAT long!!!!

Waiting patiently, hands folded properly in my lap...

Here ya go... only got one good photo of the interior

cove.jpg

The inside was no different from any other balcony from what I could see. The balcony itself was normal except the lower portion that is normally glass is steel.

Still plenty of view, just felt more cozy.. definitely more private.

if you have any questions I will try to answer

I would defiantly do the cove balcony again!

I also found this link with tons of cove balcony pics from the dreams transatlantic cruise http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/coveDummies.htm

Bob has a few pictures, lets see if I cant get them posted this weekend:D

Ward, please say a big thank you to Bob:p Your pics are fabulous and please put them in here as we go along!!!

Good morning guys, mea culpa, I got tied up on the phone a looooong time last night scheming our next cruises!!!:D

We now return to our regularly scheduled review...:cool:

Don't stop now! Loved our Dream cruise in October so much we may do the Dream again next year. We love deck 11 one deck up from lido. Great view of the sea for me and the big screen for hubbie.

Hi Pop!! I'm not stoppin' I promise, I'm just a bit scattered about here:rolleyes:

You know...this was my second time on Dream, and I LOVE this ship...my favorite ship is Fantasy and I didn't expect to love the Dream, but I DO!!! The "stuff" that folks complain about...just isn't there for me, or there SO slightly that it's not even a conscious issue...I just don't get it:confused: THIS time I did take some pics to illustrate what I mean, I'm getting there!!:D

OK so....Mama Floatie was buzzing around the cabin doing her Mama thing and organizing everything cause that what she does:) In no time our luggage was there, we unpacked, had muster (a total non event these days:cool:) and I was headed back up to Lido aft for sailaway WOOOHOO!!! I love love love that pulling away view, and my "real life" is left behind in the wake....

PC is a fun port to watch the "procession" of giants making their way out to sea...

IMG_3315.jpg

The baileys and coffee did the trick and I wasn't cold anymore so it was time to get serious about sailaway.....

IMG_3317.jpg

And then one of my favorite spots on the ship gave up a gorgeous first sunset at sea Ahhhhhhhhhh....

IMG_3319.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

After sailaway fun, it was time to go and get ready for our first dinner WOOHOO!!! I LOVE love love late seating, best Platinum perk is guaranteed choice of dining times imo:D...no rushing and time for afternoon napping, works for me!!

When we got back to the cabin, here was the sweetest Bon Voyage present I've ever gotten:)

IMG_3332.jpg

Now I am looking at my pics for tonight and they are blank:p...I know I went running around, to the PB to say hi to Tom the piano man, to the Welcome Aboard show for a bit, it was packed out, and then it was relatively early-to-bed. For me the first two days include some recharge time so it's a crap shoot how much we do, cause I'm on a cruise and I can decide how much or not!!:D

Up next for us was Nassau bright and early!!

so it was time to get serious about sailaway.....

IMG_3317.jpg

Ahh that's the Floatie I have heard about .. mimosa. I keep hearing you make them the best .. wish I could have tried one when you were in Dallas, as Im still curious if yours are better than on the ship. I guess thats what I get being only half a Crazy.

Here ya go... only got one good photo of the interior

cove.jpg

The inside was no different from any other balcony from what I could see. The balcony itself was normal except the lower portion that is normally glass is steel.

Still plenty of view, just felt more cozy.. definitely more private.

if you have any questions I will try to answer

I would defiantly do the cove balcony again!

I also found this link with tons of cove balcony pics from the dreams transatlantic cruise http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/coveDummies.htm

THANK YOU!!!!

We'll have twin beds, but I'm sure they'll be the same position. I can hardly wait!!!

I'll peek at zydeco's photos... TY!!!!

Ahh that's the Floatie I have heard about .. mimosa. I keep hearing you make them the best .. wish I could have tried one when you were in Dallas, as Im still curious if yours are better than on the ship. I guess thats what I get being only half a Crazy.

Floatie is our Mojito Momma!!! She muddles a mean one and drinks them too!!!

I've just never seen them served in a hurricane glass... :confused:

Heeeheee Fire...mojito is what you are seeing, mimosas come later in the week:cool:...both are favorites on land and sea but somehow they always taste best at sea:p

I can tell you with certainty mine are better because they are made with lots of love when you are muddling for framily:) You will find out in February right?:D We will be muddling in G-town!!:p

Floatie is our Mojito Momma!!! She muddles a mean one and drinks them too!!!

I've just never seen them served in a hurricane glass... :confused:

If you think that's weird wait till you get it in a plastic cup:p lolol!!! I forget where that became necessary...it was one sailaway hmmm....:confused:

I am enjoying your review.

Thank you for reading!!:)

I had to make a quick run for Target, if anyone is looking for netbooks, RUN to Tarjay, they have a decent one for $189 now through Wednesday and I bought one for Mama for Christmas WOOOOHOOO!!!! I'm gonna teach her internet shopping, in self defense:eek::rolleyes::p

If I haven't been at the pizza counter at 4AM, I'm up with the birds when I cruise, like Nassau morning...especially the first morning waking up at sea...:) We were scheduled to arrive at 7AM and at 5:45 I was up and out on the balcony, followed in short order by Jude and Dano...it was breathtaking as always to watch the light creep into the sky and the island appearing on the horizon....

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

Loved the skyline additions...

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

Something that caught our attention pulling into Nassau was a sudden burst of smoke from the direction of the ships...I didn't catch the biggest effect but this gives you the idea...

IMG_3337.jpg

Dano and I were both intent for a minute to see what this was because it didn't look normal at all, and turned out to just an extra large dispersal of smoke....it turned way more eerie soon after when a few hours later into the morning we had the first word of what was happening on Splendor:(...we were online more this week than ever before to keep up with the news...

Here is the Crazie Agenda for Nassau Day...

In Port - 7am to 2pm

Lido Aft for Sailaway

Paid Cocktail Party - 3:30-4:30

Dinner at all seating times as chosen

Toga party after dinner starting in the PB

It was definitely a pace your way day:eek::p

In Nassau, we thought about going back to Fish Fry, it rocks if you haven't been, but laziness getting off the ship and the early departure dictated a more leisurely wander off the ship and walk around the port area...and shopping for Mama...she was most pleased with the jelelry sets for $5 and stocked up happily:)

I found these which I haven't seen before, carved from real shells (even the spoons!!) and hand made in the Bahamas, 2 for $15. I do love finding stuff made where I am and these are great little servers for condiments that make me smile every time I use them...

IMG_3699.jpg

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3697.jpg

Some of the bottoms aren't as pretty as the insides so make sure you check when you pick...

Archived