Can anyone tell me what cruise ship left from the OPT today

cazz0069

A friend of mine in Sydney has posted a video on facebook of him in Circular Quay today, and there is a cruise ship in dock. Anyone know which one it is....any feedback appreciated :)

I think i answered my own question, i think it was Rhapsody and it left yesterday.... :)

A friend of mine in Sydney has posted a video on facebook of him in Circular Quay today, and there is a cruise ship in dock. Anyone know which one it is....any feedback appreciated :)

hi jas, going by sydney ports there was no ship at circular quay today, the rhapsody was there yesterday

the sun princess was at wharf 5 going by sydney ports

hi jas, going by sydney ports there was no ship at circular quay today, the rhapsody was there yesterday

the sun princess was at wharf 5 going by sydney ports

Thanks Ross....yeah i am quite sure the video was uploaded yesterday, and i checked and it was Rhapsody, thanks for your help!

Busy times, I saw Volendam berthed there on Friday.

Yes, Big M, we were there on Fri & had coffee at the Quay watching the Volendam. We were going to get the Darling Harbour Ferry to go past Wharf 5 & see the japanese ship, Pacific Venus, but we were running short of time for an appointment. Volendam looked very classy.

Archived