dead space on diagrams

der93711

In know there is a board for info on the rooms on the S class ship, but could not find answers on that board, so I will post my question here.

What is the dead space shown on the ship deckplan diagram across from 9306 to 9296 on the S class ships. Is it a smoke stack going up through the ship that might be noisy? We are very light sleepers and worry about silly things like that.

HELP

Linda

If somebody could answer my question I would be very grateful. I want to get a room on the hump on the Equinox and worried about the dead space on the deck plan outside of 9298. Cannot hold the room much longer.

Thanks

Linda

I am not a TA , have not stayed in a room in that location & have no fact based answer for you, but it sure looks like the stack with the big X that goes thru that empty space somewhere-- look at the picture of the ship & count back from the elev area.... Not sure how it lines up though when you look at the lower decks..?? Hope someone with actual info can help you out. Something in front of the hump would be a better choice!

We had a room on Navigator in a similar location .. turned out it was across from the stack space.. & I could hear the sound all the time. Others with less acute hearing did not hear a thing but I heard it the entire time..like a constant fan noise.

Good luck!

Those "blank spaces" on every deck are spaces where the room steward crew keep their work items like their carts and linens and they are also basic storage rooms. At least that's what we saw when walking by those areas on Solstice.

Archived