CD on the Crown

dnt4382

As of last week..on the Crown..it was Don Goodman. I liked him. At the Production Show.."Motown"..he walked the front rows and introducted himself to everyone.(The show was very good too..so was the Traveling Show..BUT the Cole Porter Show..unbearably boring. Stunning that it has not been replaced..it was that awful.)

The Activities Mr. Goodman had going were great. My DH and I love Trivia..we won THREE times..and had fun at the other games where our fannies were kicked. My DH loved the "Jepardize Trivia". I liked the 60's music trivia with a very funny moderator..I also like the evening Trivias as well as the daytime ones. They were great fun. Well attended. At the Cowboy Rodeo one..intoxicated "players" hecked the two Activities staff members doing the trivia..and they handled it marvelously. they laughed with the big mouths..and soon, they settled down somewhat. They were very professional..and it is difficult handling drunks. But they did..and displeased no one. I saw line dancing..silent pool games..karokate(sp)...bingo...there is no way one could do all that was offered that one wanted to do in a day.

The Activities on the Crown..EXCELLENT. A+ They only need to add Sports Trivia to get an A+++.

Archived