Oasis 12/11/10--great price

cruisinck

Was checking around on Rccl.com this am and they are having a sale that began yesterday thru Sunday. You can get a balcony room on Oasis for only $899 for the week of 12/11/10. Unfortunately I will be on the Liberty until 12/12 so I can't take advantage of the price.:eek:

Was checking around on Rccl.com this am and they are having a sale that began yesterday thru Sunday. You can get a balcony room on Oasis for only $899 for the week of 12/11/10. Unfortunately I will be on the Liberty until 12/12 so I can't take advantage of the price.:eek:

You should look at the Allure The price is even better for a balcony and it does leave on the 12th of December.

You should look at the Allure The price is even better for a balcony and it does leave on the 12th of December.

I did see that after I made my post here. So I went ahead and booked it. So I will get off the Liberty and head to Allure. My cats are not going to be happy:rolleyes:

Would love to be able to book that price on the Oasis or the Allure, but I will be aboard the Mariner on 12/11/10, oh well, atleast I am cruising.

Archived