Labadee for Kids?

musicfam

It's a beach day...whatever kids do at a beach, they can do it at Labadee....swim, dig in the sand, build a sand castle, run wild, climb trees....whatever...they can't hurt the beach! No need to spend a bunch of money to let them have fun!

My daughter has had fun at the Arawak Aqua Park. $15/hour, minimum age 4 years old, 48 inches tall. But yes, cb at sea has it right... a day at the beach is great! You can also rent a floaty mat for the day for $12 and have your kids take turns...

Let me give my old memory a shot here from our November 2009 visit to Labadee. First, they will ALL HAVE A BLAST. There is the coaster which they can do with older kids. There is the Arawak area with all these inflatable things in the water. I did it and it was quite a work out. My kids made it up the floating mountains but I couldn't do it - not even once. In the middle of labadee is a very large kids area. Kind of like the H2O zone but bigger. I also think that all the on board kids programs bring their programs to Labadee too so all kinds of activities on Labadee for them too.

Archived