Do they have "Equal" or "Splenda" in the dining areas?

terigo

Yes, I know this question seems frivolous... but believe it or not, I hate Sweet and Low or any saccharine based sugar substitutes, and will only use Equal or Splenda in my coffee or iced tea...

If they don't have it, I will simply bring my own... but if they do, that will be just one more thing I don't have think to pack... :D

Yes, I know this question seems frivolous... but believe it or not, I hate Sweet and Low or any saccharine based sugar substitutes, and will only use Equal or Splenda in my coffee or iced tea...

If they don't have it, I will simply bring my own... but if they do, that will be just one more thing I don't have think to pack... :D

On out last cruise they had both in the Lido. Don't remember in the dining room, but I am sure if you asked your waiter he/she would get it for you.

They have both in all dining areas, even room service when you order coffee.:D

We finally do not see eye to eye on something. I love the pink, the yellow and blue are too sweet for me. I think sacharin was in my mother's milk. Sweetest thing she ever did for me. :cool:

Archived