concierge lounge on the Serenade of the Seas

tgjr

As far as I can see is the Lounge on deck 10.

I wonder a few things - we are traveling with kids - may we take the kids in the Lounge for some drinks before dinner ?

What do they serve ? Is it wine or only coctails ?

If it is very croved is it possable to take the dring out in the Safari Lounge located just outside the Concierge ?

If you stay in a suite located close to the Loinge can you bring the drink to yr own balcony ?

Is the Lounge open in the Morning so we can go there for some good coffie - the mashine stuff in the windjammer is not drinkable ?

As always drinks must remain in the lounge, kids are not allowed during the 5 to 8:30 happy hour, only Diamond plus members and suite guests in the lounge. There is a wide variety of drinks available, coffee is available 24hrs a day from the machine in the lounge.

Continental breakfast is surved each morning.

If you are a Diamond member there will be a seperate get together in a different lounge were champagine is served and other drinks are 25% off

Serenade is one of our favorite ships in the fleet and the staff is wonderful

Happy crusining

Brian J

I wonder a few things - we are traveling with kids - may we take the kids in the Lounge for some drinks before dinner?

What do they serve ? Is it wine or only coctails ?

If it is very croved is it possable to take the dring out in the Safari Lounge located just outside the Concierge ?

If you stay in a suite located close to the Loinge can you bring the drink to yr own balcony ?

Is the Lounge open in the Morning so we can go there for some good coffie - the mashine stuff in the windjammer is not drinkable?

In order to have access to the Concierge Lounge you must either be D+ or be booked in a GS cabin or above. Yes, the CL is located mid-ship Centrum on Deck 10 on the port side.

1. Children are allowed in the CL anytime during the day with their parents. They are not allowed in during the hours of 5-8:30 when alcohol is being served.

2. There will be wine, champagne, beer, soft drinks and various mixed drinks available nightly along with hot and cold appetizers during the hours of 5-8:30.

3. The area outside of the CL on Serenade is the Yacht Club and it would be up to the Concierge if you are allowed to take anything out of the lounge and sit there.

4. Again, it is up to the Concierge if you can take any alcohol out and back to your cabin.

5. The CL is opened 24/7 and the coffee machine is usually up and running.

If you look on the deck plans you wil see an area called the yacht club.

I'm not sure if the concierge told folks they could sit and drink there or if the passengers migrated there. Being it is very crowded during those hours-it was a way for folks to be able to sit.

We were on the Serenade in Oct. and one evening the CL was very crowded, so we just turned around & left and decided to just sit outside for a few minutes & wait for the crowd to thin out. A few minutes later the bartender came out to take our drink orders...we were VERY surprised that she had even seen us come in & leave..much less come looking for us. She told us they often use the area we were in for overflow...LOVED the Conceige & her bartender when we were on Serenade!

Archived