A433 by the elevators???? Noisy?

GLCAS

We just got our room A433 on Aloha deck. Anyone ever had this one??? It is right by the elevators, mid-ship......they show the balcony as double, is it? We were on riviera last time and it wasn't double.....:confused:

We just got our room A433 on Aloha deck. Anyone ever had this one??? It is right by the elevators, mid-ship......they show the balcony as double, is it? We were on riviera last time and it wasn't double.....:confused:

Not sure which ship your on but any noise you will get will be the mostly foot traffic if people are talking

Are you on the Crown? A433 is a quad; two lower beds and two uppers if needed. Lowers can be used as two singles or a queen.

I always book near front elevators; no noise. You are midship; great location. I wouldn't anticipate any appreciable noise there either.

Did Aloha deck one time on a cruise. No problems from the elevator but did get deck noise as chairs and stuff were moved around on the deck above. Got real annoying late at night when we were heading into a small storm as the crew tried to secure all the chairs. Not a problem if you are a heavy sleeper but my wife and I both are light sleepers. No problems with elevator noise that we heard though. Will never do an Aloha deck cabin again. But that is just us.

No sofa and yes the additional beds in the ceiling. The noise level is not as high as the cabins directly such as A427 and A429 across from the elevators since people generally talk as they get on or off but yours is closer to the stairs. We were one deck up and right at the mid-ship elevators and yes it was noisy from the elevators and the Lido deck scraping of chairs.

Archived