Marriott Day Pass

Mar y Sol

I'm the person who posted about the 90% tax, that is what we were told at the Marriott by the front desk person. We bought the day pass for $35 per person and had a great time at the resort. You really don't need to be so rude, I just reported what we were told.

To anyone who has booked a day room, can you tell me where your room was located? Another poster said the day rooms were pretty far from the pool/beach. In looking at the Marriott St. Kitt's website, this is a huge property. Just wondering what type of room you received and where it was located based on the picture from their website.

Also, the description for each room says it contains a jetted tub as well as a mini refrigerator. Would the fridge be something that we could keep our own drinks in, i.e. buy when we get off the ship and then bring with us to the Marriott? Or it is more of a mini bar with those sensor things that charge you if you move something slightly?

Finally, would you do it again, i.e. buy the day pass/day room, OR would you just head to their beach for free?

Thanks!

My guess is that the person at the front desk said 19% tax and they were just misunderstood. I'm pretty sure that is what the tax rate is.

I just did an imaginary booking and the tax rate is exactly 19 percent.

Hi Does anyone have an email address for the Marriott in St. Kitts or a toll free number?

Thanks

Debbie

This is the only phone number I have been able to come across -- not toll free, however --869 466 1200. I know I saw an email address that someone used that was in another thread on day passes to the Marriott on St. Kitts but I cannot locate it right now.

we just did a day pass at the Marriott and booked at the desk, we were told it was $35 per person for a day pass and $65 per person for a room, so we went with just the day pass. You can use the spa facilities on the day pass so we showered and had a sauna there. You get towels and robes and shampoo etc in the spa, which is nice.

The sea is fairly rough here so we spent the day by the pool. It was very quiet by the north and south pools and a bit too noisy for us at the main pool. Food was ok but don't expect fast or particularly friendly service! The whirlpool were not working and areas of the pool are a bit dirty. I would go again but were told by others that Frigate bay would have been a better choice.

Archived