Marriott Day Pass

Mar y Sol

Did it last week on the Eclipse. No problem $35.00 for the daypass per person or $65.00 + tax/resort fees/etc. for a day room (2 pers.) Not that great a resort. It is on the Atlantic side so very rough surf and the pool was freezing! Needs lot's of upkeep!

We were just there last week, it was beautiful and we had a great time. there is a lot of surf but there is a breakwater so you can certainly go in the water. The pool was great, we did the beach for a couple hours and then the pool, loved the swim up bar! We did the day pass, we wanted to get a room for the day but were told it was $65 plus 90% tax! We are thinking about doing a land vacation there in a couple of years. Loved St. Kitts!

Executive: have you been on this tour or to the marriott resort recently?

I also wanted to mention the Frigate Bay Resort. We spent a day there two yrs ago-- contacted them ahead of time, no charge for use of the pool & facilites..they have a great staff & a swim up bar. There was at the time an excellent retaurant for lunch.. they also have a path down to the beach...

It was a short cab ride to get there & they called a cab for return to the ship (leave enough time)

Not sure of our plans yet..

I was with a group off the Emerald Princess(about 10 days ago), we did a day room($65) at this place 5 of us for about $16.00 a piece, had the best time ever. I was at the St. Kitts Marriott back in 2007 we had a blast then and this time was GREAT!!! The Bohemia swim up beach bar is SWEET!! The facility is wonderful, staff was AWESOME, pool was beautiful I swam either in the ocean or the pool most of the day. This place is AWESOME!!! Beach is one of the finest in the enitire Carib. hands down. Later Todd

St. Kitts is very quickly becoming one of my FAVORITE Islands. It's perfect.

Todd, did you book this with the Marriott in advance of your trip, or once you got to St Kitts? We are interested in doing this for a day. There are 4 adults and 1 child. WIll we need 2 rooms for the day? We want a room to change in, and for our DD if she needs a nap. Wasn't sure who to contact to arrange this in advance.

Todd, did you book this with the Marriott in advance of your trip, or once you got to St Kitts? We are interested in doing this for a day. There are 4 adults and 1 child. WIll we need 2 rooms for the day? We want a room to change in, and for our DD if she needs a nap. Wasn't sure who to contact to arrange this in advance.

Boy, I'd like to see an answer to this also. There will be about 6 of us, and I have a child who may need a "lay down."

I called the Marriott the week before I was gonna be there, they gave me the prices and told me I didnt need to make reservations. We just walked up to the front desk and it was PERFECT, that $65 a day for a room is thee only way to go. I always have a change of dry clothes it was nice, came to like $16 a piece for this I couldnt believe it, best day ever.

That entire St. Kitts Marriott set-up is one of the nicest I've seen, everything is there except alot of people, AWESOME. Room was BEAUTIFUL. NO reservations required!!:D

I called and was also told that I didn't need reservations for a day room, but when I got there, they were all sold out. I had to buy day passes. I still had a great time though. I would like to go back for a land vacation.

I called and was also told that I didn't need reservations for a day room, but when I got there, they were all sold out. I had to buy day passes. I still had a great time though. I would like to go back for a land vacation.

When were you there?

When were you there?? Must have been a ton of ships in port. I was there 2 weeks ago and we were thee only ones there, it was wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...
I was with a group off the Emerald Princess(about 10 days ago), we did a day room($65) at this place 5 of us for about $16.00 a piece, had the best time ever. I was at the St. Kitts Marriott back in 2007 we had a blast then and this time was GREAT!!! The Bohemia swim up beach bar is SWEET!! The facility is wonderful, staff was AWESOME, pool was beautiful I swam either in the ocean or the pool most of the day. This place is AWESOME!!! Beach is one of the finest in the enitire Carib. hands down. Later Todd

St. Kitts is very quickly becoming one of my FAVORITE Islands. It's perfect.

Is it true that the tax was 90 percent as indicated by a few posts ahead of yours? What was the taxi cost?

I just called there and she said they are not doing anymore day passes at this time...bummer...wanted to go there on my early Feb cruise. :(

Did the Marriott give any indication why they werent selling days passes anymore?? Im planning another trip back to St. Kitts and cant imagine not spending the day here. That is a "bummer" certainly hope things change. Todd

I just called the Marriott directly and the day/room pass is only discontinued through January 6th. (I guess for the holidays). I mentioned that I would be looking to visit in March and she said it should be available then.

I just called the Marriott directly and the day/room pass is only discontinued through January 6th. (I guess for the holidays). I mentioned that I would be looking to visit in March and she said it should be available then.

Thanks for the update!

• 3 weeks later...

It's was $65+tax between 5 of us it came out to less than $17 a piece, I read the post you are refering too and I have no idea where this individual came up with the 90% sales tax. Sounds too me like it was just someone who didnt want to go, or couldnt. Same old song and dance. Hope that helps Todd

Thanks. We too are looking for day passes to a resort in St. kitts as well as St. Lucia.

Bummer that you say the place is in the need of an upgrade.

What all came with your $35.00pp fee?

We were there a year ago or so...in St. Lucia we worked with Serenity Tours (****************) - don't remember exactly. Who is a local tour operator. The picked us up right at the port - took us by boat to the most spectacular private resort called - Ti Kaye Village. We had access to the beach, snorkling equipment and lounge charis with lunch included down by the beach - which was very good.

We opted to add a couples massage at the STUNNING AMAZING modern spa at the hotel, overlooking the ocean. I "think" it was about $100 pp...which is less than the cost of a massage on the ship for the entire day. You should check it out...I would, without a doubt do it again if I was going to St. Lucia again.

Archived