surprising husband with another cruise, how?

We have been back to work now for two weeks from our very first cruise which we both fell in love with. So two weeks later I have booked another cruise for Oct 2011 on the Legend. We will be taking our last weeks of holidays at Christmas and flying to Cuba, I want to tell him while we are on the plane flying there, i am researching excursions and what to play if you could go on any excursions on this page (one page for each port) what would it be. But after that i have no idea how to let him put the whole thing together to figure out that I are booked.

So i need help on how to spring this on him.... ideas please

when I booked a surprise cruise for my better half, I designed a simple website (you can get free space with yahoo) with our itinerary and pictures and excursions, etc and it was playing Happy Birthday in the background. He was getting ready for work one day and I said "Oh my god, you have to come check out this website!". He clicked on it and saw his personal cruise coming up. He sent it to all our friends, they were impressed :)

when I booked a surprise cruise for my better half, I designed a simple website (you can get free space with yahoo) with our itinerary and pictures and excursions, etc and it was playing Happy Birthday in the background. He was getting ready for work one day and I said "Oh my god, you have to come check out this website!". He clicked on it and saw his personal cruise coming up. He sent it to all our friends, they were impressed :)

I love that!!

We have been back to work now for two weeks from our very first cruise which we both fell in love with. So two weeks later I have booked another cruise for Oct 2011 on the Legend. We will be taking our last weeks of holidays at Christmas and flying to Cuba, I want to tell him while we are on the plane flying there, i am researching excursions and what to play if you could go on any excursions on this page (one page for each port) what would it be. But after that i have no idea how to let him put the whole thing together to figure out that I are booked.

So i need help on how to spring this on him.... ideas please

A few years ago, I wanted to surprise my sister with a cruise as a thank you for handling a huge project for me..after I booked, I copied all the documents, boarding pass, excursions we were doing etc. I found an inexpensive "travel" wallet and I even put some Monopoly money in it. I wrapped it up and gave it to her! Not romantic.....but she's my sister!:D It took her a few minutes to figure out what was going on, but the look on her face was priceless!!! Needless to say, we had a great time in the Bahamas

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure it's going to be a great surprise for him. I love the website suggestion. Wouldn't have the foggiest notion how to do that, but if you do, it's a great idea. :D:

it's pretty simple - they even have templates you just fill in for starters.

I am surprising my wife with a cruise and giving it to her on xmas . So i took the letter from a scrabble game to spell out canadian cruise and put the in a box. Then i put one of every peice of candy known to mankind on top of the letters. So untill she digs thru the candy she will not see the letters and when she does find them i am going to say when you can unscramble it you will know what your presant is

Archived