4th cruise in a Year...Should we do a 5th??

isaiahz

Greetings fellow cruisers!!

I am going on my 4th cruise in a year on Dec 12, 2010. It will be on NCL Pearl, returning on the 19th.

We are thinking about doing another cruise out of Miami when we get back that same day..or the day after.

This will make it our 5th cruise of the year:)

I was wondering if anyone has ever done a back to back cruise before...same cruise line or not?

Thanks!!

If you have the time and the money, go for it. We're managing to get three cruises in this year--the most we've ever done. We had one for spring break in March, a summer cruise the first week of August to Alaska, and a Christmas cruise to the Panama Canal coming up in two weeks.

I look forward to when we're retired and can take more cruises. Five or six a year sounds nice, especially if we can manage to drive to the port instead of flying each time.

Hey Geo....how was the Alaskan cruise? Any ship/cruise you would recommend? We are looking at doing one of those soon as well...

I agree...when I'm retired, traveling will be my full time job! Too bad I havd about 30 years to go lol...perhaps an early retirement:)

I did 8 cruises last year and 6 this year. I threw in a couple B2Bs, so it really is not as much as it sounds. .. well I will have 6 this year when I leave on one in about 11 days.

Wow Nice Fire, hopefully I will be able to be up to where you are soon...you're right though...it's not as many as it seems, they always go so fast.

We`ve done 2 in a year and 3 within a 22 month span. Pre-kids days LOL.

If you have to fly to a port, then back to backs certainly are an efficient use of time and airfare. I`ve seen countless reports from people who do back to backs on the same ship, different ships and different ports. Various combinations of multiple shorter cruises to make a long one, or adding a short one before or after a longer one. Or the more straighforward 2 7 day itineraries. Definitely look forward to when we can do that.

We`ve done 2 in a year and 3 within a 22 month span. Pre-kids days LOL.

If you have to fly to a port, then back to backs certainly are an efficient use of time and airfare. I`ve seen countless reports from people who do back to backs on the same ship, different ships and different ports. Various combinations of multiple shorter cruises to make a long one, or adding a short one before or after a longer one. Or the more straighforward 2 7 day itineraries. Definitely look forward to when we can do that.

Nice...I did my first cruise last december...now I'm hooked lol.

almost sounds like a little bragging if you ask me. just my opinion

lol nah there's people that take 10 cruises a year...I'm just happy God has blessed me with mine:)

Just seeing how smoothly the back back cruises have went for people.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived