Elation Review - 11/29 - 12/4 - Mobile, AL

chasinraynbowz

Thanks for posting all the pictures. We were on the Elation in Sept. and I can see our table where we ate in the Inspiration DR. Your pictures are great and I am gonna save to favorites to show people. Thanks again.

Saturday – December 4, 2010

When he got back to us, I asked him what that was for and he stated that it checked for radiation. He said usually people who set it off have recently had a stress test. Learn something new every day!!

People have been pulled over in their cars near the White House because of that.

Thanks so much for a great review!! We were on this cruise(DH, me, DD7 and DD5) as well and had a wonderful time. Still getting my pics all sorted out and such.

Glad you had a great time!! Welcome home.

Glad you had a good time too!! Are you going to do a review and post pictures also? Would love to see them!

Pam' date=' great review! We got home this morning after 21 flying hours and 15 waiting hours..... pretty tired.

Photos always make a nice touch to a review. Will be starting mine in a day or so.... stay tuned. LOL[/quote']

Thanks Eileen!! So glad to hear you made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to read your review!!

Thanks for the great review! we are heading out the 18th on the Elation. Good to know about the radiation test, i will be the one to set it off. I recieved a small dose a few months back!

LOL.... glad I forwarned you! How long does that stuff stay in your system anyway? Maybe by then, yours will be gone???

Anyway, glad you enjoyed the review and hope you have a GREAT cruise!!

Thanks for the great review! we are heading out the 18th on the Elation. Good to know about the radiation test, i will be the one to set it off. I recieved a small dose a few months back!

By the way, be sure to let us know if you cause the buzzers to go off since your test was a few months ago. Might give us a guideline of sorts... lol.

• 1 year later...

Archived