Soda Card price

trenieyvo

You go to any bar and purchase the soda cards (which are actually stickers) put the charge on your S&S and they will put the stickers on the kids S&S.

If you wait until the ship has sailed you won't have to pay tax and no there isn't a limit, but you can't get a whole can of soda. The kids will be given the drink in a glass.

7 day cruise is closer 55.

Its for unlimited soda. you get a glass full. Not the can. Ask for little ice or you get mostly ice.

Consider how long you are in the ports- if you are on a port intensive cruise you are out most of the time. a can of soda costs 2.05 (which includes the gratutiy)

and is there a limit of sodas per day for a soda card?

not like i would really want my kids to drink more than 3-4 sodas at most a day on vacation- but just wondering;)

I believe it is $4 per day for the children's soda cards, plus the 15% tip is added on . Yes it is unlimited.

You usually get a can .. for sure in the MDR .. and Iv seen it other places. At a bar, they might be filling it with the fountain soda .. but Iv seen cans of soda stacked by the bars.

Serene .. are you sure you arent thinking of RCL?

I believe it is $4 per day for the children's soda cards, plus the 15% tip is added on . Yes it is unlimited.

You usually get a can .. for sure in the MDR .. and Iv seen it other places. At a bar, they might be filling it with the fountain soda .. but Iv seen cans of soda stacked by the bars.

Serene .. are you sure you arent thinking of RCL?

I know that carnival is very expensive for soda cards-- (Princess is by far the cheaper--go figure since they are owned by the same people.

I was going by the above post #1 with the price and add in the 15%

7-day $36.23 $48.30

I was never charged tax in the home port for the soda card.

price is the same, unlimited...bars typically fill er up with tons of ice than some coke. I never did ask for the can, guess I could have. If you buy the Carnival refill mug for your drinks the bars can fill that for you as well. Once I had that, not all barkeeps would even ask for my card, I gave that to them and in the soda went...

I know that carnival is very expensive for soda cards-- (Princess is by far the cheaper--go figure since they are owned by the same people.

7-day $36.23 $48.30

I meant that you said it would be fountain soda .. which is what RCL does is why I thought maybe you had confused the two.

Carnival seems to do the coke from cans.

I think I will bring a 12 pk of diet coke onboard for me. I just can't justify spending that on soda when I could use the money on a nice excursion or something.

I bring two 12 packs of Diet Dr Pepper and I still want to buy a soda card during the week! :eek:

DW won't let me unless I stop bringing the cans too.

7-day $36.23 $48.30

The price above includes the gratuity. For people who don't drink coffee and do drink soda they are VERY inexpensive. There is no reason not to buy it as soon as you get on the ship. By the time the ship has sailed I have already been through four or five and MORE than made up for the supposed tax that isn't charged anyway.

We found the soda cards to be a great deal. If you are worried about getting your money's worth, get one card at first. That is what we did. We had it put on my husband's card and he I shared the benefit. It just meant we couldn't order two at a time, which was fine.

We found the soda cards to be a great deal. If you are worried about getting your money's worth, get one card at first. That is what we did. We had it put on my husband's card and he I shared the benefit. It just meant we couldn't order two at a time, which was fine.

You can pay for one photo and grab another for your bag too... Great deal there.

We purchased Carnival logo "coozie mugs" last week on the Glory. All we had to do was present the mug and the card w/sticker at any bar and they filled it completely up with soda, poured from cans. They didn't limit us to just one small glass. It took about 1 1/2 cans to fill up the mugs.

Archived