Rita's Cantina and Giovanni's for lunch

Is it necessary to make reservations for these resturants for lunch? I know we need to for dinner but we thought we would try them out for lunch instead and didn't know if we would be able to just walk in.

Thanks!

I think this will probably vary from cruise to cruise. I can tell you that when we sailed Oasis this past January, I couldn't get into Giovani's for lunch the few times I tried. Seafood Shack on the other hand never seemed to be busy. I haven't a clue if Rita's Cantina will be more popular than Seafood Shack or about the same.

This time around I went ahead and reserved the restaurants for the nights and times that would work around our show schedule. By reserving I'm sure we won't miss something we know we want to try.

To be safe, make reservations, especially at Rita's Cantina which seems to be a hit.

Just back from Allure and we (2 of us) walked into Rita's for lunch one day, no problem. 8 of us went back for dinner one night, again without reservations and had no problem being seated right away, although I think that was on the 2nd formal night (that we chose to pass on), so that might have helped, as most people were probably in the fancier restaurant or MDR that night.

We also had no problems just walking into Rita's for lunch without any wait. I'm not even sure you could make reservations for Rita's, it seemed like it was first come first serve. We had lunch at Giovanni's without a problem or reservation as well. In fact, because we booked so late, we weren't able to "pre-reserve" spots for these restaurants, but were able to get in simply by walking up to each restaurant and asking for a reservation later that week.

Archived