New Zealand - Sun Princess

TheRoff

My good wife and I recently returned from a two week cruise from Sydney Australia around New Zealand on the Sun Princess. It was a great cruise with fantastic scenery. If any one is interested, the photos are here.

Thanks for looking

Larry

Now I'm really jealous. My sister is leaving for that cruise next week (I'm not allowed to fly, so I can't join the rest of the family). Great pix.

Thanks for the nice comments. It was a great cruise.

Kiwi_Cruiser, We most certainly enjoyed the "down under" We blew through Sydney, Perth and Auckland on a couple of business trips in the 1990s and have always wanted to return. This was a perfect way to see at least some of the area.

Sparky, The tours were courtesy of some friends in Sydney so I don't have any recommendations for a tour company. Sorry.

Larry

• 3 weeks later...
I LOVE pics of Milford Sound - in any weather! It has to be one of the most beautiful places on earth! Thanks for sharing....

Hope you enjoy these - the first 4 were taking during an overnight stay on Milford Sound onboard Milford Mariner in 2008 (fantastic experience in great weather). The last 2 are from Celebrity Mercury in 2008.

NZ270307%20020.JPG

NZ270307%20031.JPG

NZ270307%20016.JPG

NZ260307%20051.JPG

Mercury%20250208%20%200010.JPG

Mercury%20250208%20%200006.JPG

Hope you enjoy these - the first 4 were taking during an overnight stay on Milford Sound onboard Milford Mariner in 2008 (fantastic experience in great weather). The last 2 are from Celebrity Mercury in 2008.

Nice photos! Amazing to see Milford Sound without rain and clouds.:D

Larry

Archived