Emailing CCL Shareholder Statement

Lynda90

It showed up on my October B2B and I will check right now for our March B2B. OOPS!!, can't check yet since I haven't applied it yet.

Yes, it may have shown in October, but since then they have changed it and it will no longer show up on your booking anywhere. ;)

Yes, it may have shown in October, but since then they have changed it and it will no longer show up on your booking anywhere. ;)

It shows up in the cruise personalizer for my Dec 19 cruise (I sent in the email about a week ago) I can't tell you exactly where as it is less than 5 days until we board now, but i think it was on the payment page. Now I can see it under the invoice section in the cruise summary.

Staale

It shows up in the cruise personalizer for my Dec 19 cruise (I sent in the email about a week ago) I can't tell you exactly where as it is less than 5 days until we board now, but i think it was on the payment page. Now I can see it under the invoice section in the cruise summary.

Staale

That's very strange. I just checked both our next cruise bookings (we never book direct, just can't see paying more for the same cruise for the priviledge ;)) and our personalizer shows nothing about the stockholder credit. Maybe it shows only if you book direct with Princess now? But I know we were told it would no longer show up after it was approved, which it hasn't on ours.

That's very strange. I just checked both our next cruise bookings (we never book direct, just can't see paying more for the same cruise for the priviledge ;)) and our personalizer shows nothing about the stockholder credit. Maybe it shows only if you book direct with Princess now? But I know we were told it would no longer show up after it was approved, which it hasn't on ours.

Could be, I booked this on princess.com, and I actually got the best price there (at least from what i could find online), a ta could probably have offered me some obc or something, but I couldn't be bothered to start calling around.

Staale

1096986904_cruisepersonalizer.png.27a03fa4d42116564481c8715db62cf7.png

No, it does not show online anymore. It will only show up on your on board account when you are on the ship.

Thanks, Paul! I did email my info yesterday and asked for a confirmation. So far, nothing. I don't like that we can't see it listed anymore. The last time I was on a b2b, only one of the credits showed. I had to call to have that corrected. Now that we aren't able to see the credit, how do we know that it is there before we board? :confused:

I e-mailed my statement from Fidelity to the shareholder e-mail address last week, it took about 24 hours for them to issue the credit. They always send me an e-mail also showing the credit on my updated booking information.

This has been a great deal for me, I bought the stock (ticker CCL) back in the spring, have gotten three $100 credits so far, plus the stock is up about 20% since I purchased and I think I've received some dividends.

I love Princess! How many other cruise lines do this, none as far as I know.

I e-mailed my statement from Fidelity to the shareholder e-mail address last week, it took about 24 hours for them to issue the credit. They always send me an e-mail also showing the credit on my updated booking information.

This has been a great deal for me, I bought the stock (ticker CCL) back in the spring, have gotten three $100 credits so far, plus the stock is up about 20% since I purchased and I think I've received some dividends.

I love Princess! How many other cruise lines do this, none as far as I know.

You get the same OBC from all CCL products; i.e. Holland America, Carnival, Costa, Seabourn

Archived