Emailing CCL Shareholder Statement

Lynda90

I have always emailed my info to Liza to obtain my CCL shareholder obc. Has anyone done this recently? I thought I read somewhere that Liza isn't directly accepting these emails anymore. Can anyone confirm this one way or another? Thanks! :p

I have always emailed my info to Liza to obtain my CCL shareholder obc. Has anyone done this recently? I thought I read somewhere that Liza isn't directly accepting these emails anymore. Can anyone confirm this one way or another? Thanks! :p
Send it to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com. I sent mine in a month ago and had confirmation within 48 hours.

Now that's interesting because when I had called to ask the same question -- can I email a pdf copy of my shareholder statement? -- I was told No. I didn't catch the name of the person I spoke to but perhaps that person just preferred a hard copy fax.

Within 2 days of sending the fax, I received an email from Liza confirming the Carnival stock OBC. Next time I'll try emailing the shareholder statement.

The one I did last month I emailed to the shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com address. After a week of not hearing anything I did a 2nd request & CC'd Liz this time. I got results in 24hrs!! She did scold me however "Please note effective immediately all future shareholder benefit applications please send documentation to fax number 661 753 0151 or email address shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com for processing. Please do not send to this address"

Send it to shareholderbenefit@princesscruises.com. I sent mine in a month ago and had confirmation within 48 hours.

In the past I had simply cut and pasted my shareholder information from my brokerage statement into an email sent to Liza. This time I did the same to the generic email address and received an email response saying I had to attach a .pdf file showing ownership. I did so and then received email confirmation within 24 hours. The shareholder credit, however, does not show up on your Princess Circle as an OBC any more, it shows on your booking confirmation total OBC line and is not identified as a separate line item. I questioned Princess and received an email response saying it will now be credited this way.

My TA also received both an email and a phone call from Princess verifying my recipt of the shareholder credit, even though I did not copy him on my initial request to Princess.

John

Yes, you can send a PDF file. As for proof of ownership, your stockholder statement must show that you are the owner of that statement. Some statements just show a partial acct number on the stock listing page. It depends on the financial company.

Thanks everyone. As usual, great answers. Will email info to the email address you have supplied. I scanned my statement after blacking out all info regarding other holdings that were included. I'm going to wait a day or so since Mondays must be crazy. We shall see how it all works out! :p

I have never emailed, just faxed, and always had response no later than 48 hours. Usually same day.

Are they using the same fax number for military submissions as that of CCL submissions?

Pia,

Yes, they fax number is the same for shaeholder and military OBC requests.

Lynda: I scanned and email my brokerage statement (with the confidential info whited out) to the Shareholders Benefit website at 10:00 a.m. this morning. I received confirmation of the OBC within 3 hours. I'm certainly impressed with Yield Management's efficiency.

Lynda: I scanned and email my brokerage statement (with the confidential info whited out) to the Shareholders Benefit website at 10:00 a.m. this morning. I received confirmation of the OBC within 3 hours. I'm certainly impressed with Yield Management's efficiency.

Thanks! Mine will be sent in the next few minutes! Will report back when I get confirmation. :p

Pia,

Yes, they fax number is the same for shaeholder and military OBC requests.

Actually, my confirmation shows two different fax numbers in the signature:

Princess Cruises, Yield Management

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Military Fax: (661)753-1394

Shareholder Fax: (661)753-0151

My husband and I just heard about buying stock and getting OBC when cruising during our cruise last week. What are the benefits to purchasing the stock?

I don't think I would ever buy the stock just for the shipboard credit, as the credit must be extended again each year, and it's not guaranteed to be combineable with other shipboard credits such as FCC, travel agent credit, etc. Right now it is combineable, and has been for several years, but there is no guarantee it will stay that way. But saying that, here is a link to the site that will explain what you will receive for owning a minimum of 100 shares (keep in mind, no matter how many shares you own, or even if you both own 100 shares, the credit is one per stateroom). You do not automatically get the credit for owning stock, you must submit proof of ownership before your cruise.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

Actually, my confirmation shows two different fax numbers in the signature:

Princess Cruises, Yield Management

24844 Avenue Rockefeller

Santa Clarita, CA 91355

Military Fax: (661)753-1394

Shareholder Fax: (661)753-0151

I had not seen the Military fax number. I have added it to my file for responding to future questions.

I don't think I would ever buy the stock just for the shipboard credit, as the credit must be extended again each year, and it's not guaranteed to be combineable with other shipboard credits such as FCC, travel agent credit, etc. Right now it is combineable, and has been for several years, but there is no guarantee it will stay that way. But saying that, here is a link to the site that will explain what you will receive for owning a minimum of 100 shares (keep in mind, no matter how many shares you own, or even if you both own 100 shares, the credit is one per stateroom). You do not automatically get the credit for owning stock, you must submit proof of ownership before your cruise.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9NDIyNzh8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

To add to Toto's response, they do not keep a record of your stock ownership once you've applied for it. You must re-submit proof that you currently own the stock for each booking.

I sent 2 emails today -- one at 6:30am cst for the Ruby Princess and received a response at 10:30am cst. The other was sent at 1:30pm cst for the Sun and Dawn Princess and the reply came back at 3:45pm cst. First time to try emailing and it worked:) My emails do not have attachments. I insert a copy of the stock certificate and booking confirmation in the body of the email. Did the emails for the military OBC the same way.

Archived