Toiletries

Pennysue

We are going on the Millenium for Christmas/New Year. This will be our 9th cruise but first Celebrity cruise. We have a concierge aft cabin. Can you experienced Celebrity cruisers tell me what is provided in the way of shower gel etc. in the cabin or do we need to bring everything. They weigh so much and really eat into the weight allowance don't they???

Thanks.

Penny.

We are going on the Millenium for Christmas/New Year. This will be our 9th cruise but first Celebrity cruise. We have a concierge aft cabin. Can you experienced Celebrity cruisers tell me what is provided in the way of shower gel etc. in the cabin or do we need to bring everything. They weigh so much and really eat into the weight allowance don't they???

Thanks.

Penny.

Shampoo, soaps, conditioner, body lotion all will be provided. We were in AQ on Solstice & q-tips, cotton balls, lip balm, foot spray etc were provided. No need to bring anything save the weight.

Have a great trip

Carole

Was in the Millenium this past October, inside cabin, and we were suplied with soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing lotion, q-tips and cotton balls. You can get shower gel in the spa bathrooms if there isn't any in your room. I'm sure concierge class will have at least these, probably some more toiletries.

We also were provided with beach towels and umbrellas, both items we had packed, so now we know for next time we can pack lighter.

Thanks.

Penny.

As others have said... you get all the basics you need in CC, well except for Shower Gel - if that is your thing - then you better bring some :D They do not provide shaving cream either.. my DW and I just share shaving cream rather than bring seperate his and hers :p

I disagree with those who said no shower gel. Just off the Eclipse on a CC and we got shower gel. Presume all ships would do that for CC?

Ya know come to think of it you are right - we did have Shower Gel, but I guess I dismissed it for 2 reasons: 1 I don't use it / need it and 2 it is really a small bottle - granted if asked they will give you multiple bottles as needed

We had shower gel for the first time, in addition to soap, on our cruise last Sept. on the Century. Might be a new item they're adding. Yes it was a small bottle but your steward should always leave a full bottle in a addition to any open ones when he services the room.

There should also be binoculars in the cabin; if they aren't there just ask your room attendant.

CC rooms, and presumably those above, do have binoculars. But if you have a planned use for binoculars then bring your own. The one's provided on the ship are low quality and toy like.

I disagree with those who said no shower gel. Just off the Eclipse on a CC and we got shower gel. Presume all ships would do that for CC?

If you don't get shower gel, you can always go up to the Spa restrooms (near the T-Pool, where the sauna is) and they have the shower gel bottles on the counters. Bring a bottle or two to your room and you're set. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Standard veranda supplies: soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer, cotton balls, q-tips, bathrobes and bath linens and a generous supply of towels. A beach/shopping bag and beach towels were delivered to our room the night before our first port day for our beach excursion. There were no umbrellas in our cabin, but on a rainy port day our cabin steward provided umbrellas to those who wanted them.

They took very good care of us : )

Archived