upgrade fairy

jaxkai

ok im driving across fl on a really fast trip with my dd to get her tv before their move to wherever, one day over and back having a great time check my phone and there is an email from carnival.... upgrade.

i jump up and read it and they are offering an upgrade for 20.00 so i call, really nice lady dont think she had ever heard ohhhhhhhhhh you are the upgrade fairy im so happy to talk to you.

our first cruise on the sensation, we were on the main deck m45, they offered me verandah , v20. i said yes

so now two thoughts when i get home , one i know i asked if there were 3 beds, she said yes but im not seeing the dot so we are back to a rollaway i guess.

second thought did i do a good thing will we like being on this deck, im really excited and a bit scared i did the wrong thing, help please :)

poster went from inside to inside.

Gave up a cabin that had 3 true beds-- (an upper and two lowers)

moved to the veranda deck that has only two beds and will need a roll away.

veranda is under the sports deck--but the cabin is located under the massage area,

20 is a deal-- but for me-- no. That roll away takes up way too much floor space.

For the roll away--leave the two lower beds against the wall---utilize the extra floor space for the roll away.

to the OP- can you call and ask for a cabin for 3 beds?

didnt mean to be confusing , i was typing fast cuz i was excited.

so i paid extra for the top of the ship for a room that would have cost me the same, sighs i guess i didnt do well.

yes i can call back, the first room they gave me had a roll away, i called and got it moved to 3 real beds. that is the reason i asked the pvp if it had 3 beds. i guess i should have stated 3 real beds.

ok not quite so excited now :( thank you all for the help and info.

yes i can call back, the first room they gave me had a roll away, i called and got it moved to 3 real beds. that is the reason i asked the pvp if it had 3 beds. i guess i should have stated 3 real beds.

ok not quite so excited now :( thank you all for the help and info.

If in the end you are assigned to a cabin with 3 "Real" Beds you didnt do so bad. :D

ok im starting to feel pretty stupid, i paid for the upgrade, that i now know i shouldnt have and when cleaning out my email i see they charged me and then another email they sent in 10 from our call, lowering me to the empress deck , a room with 4 real beds, which is still ok with me its in the middle of the ship... but when i tried to get 3 real bed before the pvp told me if i got a 4 bed room they could bump me to any 2 bed room with a rollaway if the boat got full.

plus i didnt approve the 20 more dollars to the empress level that they changed me to on their own. so i dont want to call and cancel a great room its the middle of the ship with the real beds but im not sure i want to play for the move either.

this is supposed to be easy and fun , and im just excited to go and have a good time .

Archived