Photos from AMALEGRO Rhine Winter Voyage 2010

CapMike04530

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Roy! The Rhine cruise was great. Spent time in the wheelhouse & even piloted the ship some.

I'll bring the Niagara to New Orleans in March/April (reposition) then will pick up the Caribe in Jacksonville and will Captain that until October. Will you be on any cruises this year?

Mike

Hi Roy! The Rhine cruise was great. Spent time in the wheelhouse & even piloted the ship some.

I'll bring the Niagara to New Orleans in March/April (reposition) then will pick up the Caribe in Jacksonville and will Captain that until October. Will you be on any cruises this year?

Mike

I'm on the Niagara Prince May 11-20 and the Grande Caribe October 1-13. My 2 favorite cruise lines (polar opposites) are Blount and Crystal and I'm going up the Erie Canal and returning to New York on the Symphony October 15.

Roy

So lovely to see places we have been but what others view.

nice pictures and I second what shoshona2 said. We were there in July and at that time it was hard to imagine that it could get cold.

We to did the christmas mkt by bus in early Dec and had beautiful snow to add to the atmosphere.

Going thur the Blk. Forrest it was so white and beautiful.

Archived