how much for dry cleaning on board?

kahliasmom

Think I might wait to get to the ship to get a few dresses pressed and cleaned. How much is it to get adult and child dresses dry cleaned? Can I get it done as soon as I'm on board? Don't they usually have a laundry special at some point during the week? Thank you for any information.

Think I might wait to get to the ship to get a few dresses pressed and cleaned. How much is it to get adult and child dresses dry cleaned? Can I get it done as soon as I'm on board? Don't they usually have a laundry special at some point during the week? Thank you for any information.

From the RCI Website............. Are laundry services provided? - Royal Caribbean International

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/LaundryPriceList.pdf

Well for anyone else that has this question, I immediately found this after I posted my question. But I still am wondering if I can get things cleaned as soon as I get on board? Going on the New Year's cruise so I am bringing three formals.

Yes, you can just give your things to your cabin attendant. I don't know the time frame from sending to getting the items pressed and returned.

Turn around can take a full 24 hrs.......

We also use the dry cleaning service on board. We like to give some things to our cabin steward as soon as we board, but we know for sure to NOT give them the formals we need ffor the first formal night - considering you just never know...If we didnt have them back for the first formal we would be disappointed. Otherwise, they do a GREAT job at, as you can see, reasonable prices.

Enjoy, We'll be out at sea for New years as well! :D

Archived