Caribbean-themed dinner?

Aruba

Quick question: does anyone know which night of the 7-night Caribbbean cruises HAL offers the Caribbean-themed dinner? It's either night 3, 4, or 5 -- but I can't remember which. Thanks.

(The reason I'm asking is that, based on our experience, that was a good night to make a reservation in a specialty restaurant.)

What's the matter with the Caribbean Theme night in the MDR? :confused:

There's nothing wrong with Caribbean night in the dining room. But, for us (Aruba and I) that particular menu is not our favorite. We always try to go to the specialty restaurants on the evenings when the menu in the main dining room is weaker, in our opinion. The 2 formal eveings usually have nice selections. We also avoid the Master Chef dinner.

There's nothing wrong with Caribbean night in the dining room. But, for us (Aruba and I) that particular menu is not our favorite. We always try to go to the specialty restaurants on the evenings when the menu in the main dining room is weaker, in our opinion. The 2 formal eveings usually have nice selections. We also avoid the Master Chef dinner.

Agree -- we eat in the dining room on formal nights and avoid the Master Chef dinner as well.

What's the matter with the Caribbean Theme night in the MDR? :confused:

To each, his (or her) own. For me personally, the menu in the MDR on the Caribbean-themed evening is the weakest of the 7 dinner menus on a one week cruise.

Archived