Current Cruise Director on Eclipse?

kicker

Just read a review on Eclipse and it said Paul Baya was the CD. Everything else I've read says John Grantham. Was PB a fill-in, or is he taking over?

Paul was the CD when I left the ship on Saturday. Found him to be very accessible.

Does anyone know who the Assistant Cruise Director on the Eclipse is? We sailed with Paul as the CD on the Solstice in August. While my wife and I thought Paul was"OK," we really though Maria Kelly, the Assistant Cruise Director, was awesome!! I'd be OK with Paul as CD on our coming Eclipse cruise......so long as maria is along for the ride ;).

• 1 month later...

I was on the Eclipse on the Jan 29 sailing. Paul Baya was the cruise director, and his assistant's first name was Esperanza. I kept running into Paul all the time, but I only saw "SP" (That's her nickname) only a couple of times.

I've been on quite a few cruise ships and cruise lines, and I must say that Paul Baya is the has the best combination of PR, singing and communication talents I've seen from any person that position.

agree with discoverer57- Paul was the best and very accessible- we had an issue with missing the scrapbooking sessions and he had a one of the sets delivered to our room. His assistant "ESP" wasn't as visible as some of the other activity staff- I think she was more involved with the Bingo games and I only saw her outside of the shows one night. But they both were on tv daily with the program for the day. Paul's voice blew us away in the finale show- don't miss it.

Archived