Uh-oh!

mrsd2fan

We've been on board several times in the past on Super Bowl day and each ship has always had a party, or several, with the game shown on large screens and food and noise and all that stuff. (Can you tell I don't watch football?) The first time we were on Adventure they even put off the muster drill until the next morning but they haven't done that since.

Thanks! I was worried because we were on a Carnival Cruise the year the Eagles (my former favorite team) were in the Super Bowl and the picture kept going out and it was hard to see.....

Just so you're aware the same problems could occur. There's no gaurantee that the TV reception will be perfect. After all you're at sea and it's a satelite feed.

Same thing was happening to McNabb on the field.

Man, we really miss him.:rolleyes:

I just can't get past having Vick as our QB....I know he's just one player..but my stomach turns every time I think about him...

From a simple question about the super bowl to a debate on Michael Vick in only eight posts:rolleyes:

Your simple question was answered.

Take your debate to the PETA website:rolleyes:

How about I keep my debate where I wish, and you run along, especially since none of this concerns you and your simple question has been answered.

Just so you're aware the same problems could occur. There's no gaurantee that the TV reception will be perfect. After all you're at sea and it's a satelite feed.

Yeah. Ships tried cable TV, but that just didn't work. The extra long cable kept breaking. :p

OP -- No problem. I've been on ships and got to see bowl games New Years Day, and even the Obama inauguration (CNN).

The big problem might be your dinner is probably during the game.

I just realized that the Super Bowl is the same day we set sail on AOS...will they show the Super Bowl on Board?
The party was in Studio B the time we were on her for the Super Bowl. They also changed the Muster Drill to the next morning so that it wouldn't interfere with the game watching.

I'LL BE IN VEAGS FOR THAT....liberty of the sea's on march 19th...but delaying the fire muster for the SUPER BOWL...now there's a captain who has his priorites in order...hope he's not a ny giants fan...man did they cough up a giant sized fur ball this weekend...new england vs philly this yr kids...

Archived