B2B question

AZaTaz

I did a search but can not find an answer so.........

We are doing a b2b on the Star next year. After the first cruise we will have our 50 days. Yeah! So my question is will Princess recongnise it on the second cruise? I have asked on the captions club but never got an answer.

It depends on how you book it. Your Captain's Circle status is updated at the end of each cruise. If you book the b2b as one cruise, you will not be updated at the end of the first leg. If you book it as two cruises (that is have two booking numbers), then you would become platinum at the end of the first leg.

Yes we booked as two cruises and have two booking numbers. Princess actually required us to book this 30 day cruise as two cruises if we wanted to select our cabin, which we did. You could book it as one cruise but only if you booked guarantee. Wierd.

Yes we booked as two cruises and have two booking numbers. Princess actually required us to book this 30 day cruise as two cruises if we wanted to select our cabin, which we did. You could book it as one cruise but only if you booked guarantee. Wierd.

With two booking numbers, you will definitely get your status with the Captain's Circle on the second sailing. If you run into any problems, just talk to the Captain's Circle host/hostess onboard. ;) (but I doubt you will have any problem with this). Enjoy!

Archived