Merry Christmas

CdnMessKit

As I sit at work it gives me a few moments to reflect on what I have and what many around the world do not. For example we all are about to embark, planning, or dreaming of a vacation where our shelter, food, and warmth will be plentiful. There are millions of people that do not know where they will sleep tonight, where their next meal will come from, and are freezing in the night air. There are also even more people who will be alone for this Christmas season. Please take the time this Christmas to seek these people out in your community and warm their hearts, and let them know they are not forgotten. A warm can of soup, a hat, or a simple Merry Christmas can make all the difference in that persons life.

Also please keep our men and women in uniform (military, fire fighters, police officers) in your thoughts this Christmas. The all choose to join the force they did, so we can enjoy the many freedoms and safety we do. Again take your time to seek these people out and thank them for their service.

To you and yours, a very Merry Christmas season!

Archived