bookit mystery hotel

bennetts

Can anyone tell me what the 4 star mystery motel is, it is being offered at 139.00 Thanks Sherry

I'm afraid it's going to remain a mystery until you can share with us which city and date you're looking at! :eek:

OK cool, I never realized there was a bookit site and just checked it out.There is a mystery hotel for 149 on South beach for Feb 4 to 6th . I am curious to which hotel it is also...

The hotel description on the Bookit.com website is a match with the Richmond Hotel, so that would be my best guess.

http://bookit.com/us/florida/miami/hotels/the-richmond-hotel-south-beach/#specials_tab1

http://richmond-hotel.visit-south-beach.com/

Beav,you seem to know the area.I usualy stay in Coral Gables but I am tempted for SB this time .Do you think this is a good deal for SB.I never been to south beach in my 3 times to miami. LOL Thanks thesawch from Canada

Beav,you seem to know the area.I usualy stay in Coral Gables but I am tempted for SB this time .Do you think this is a good deal for SB.I never been to south beach in my 3 times to miami. LOL Thanks thesawch from Canada

Actually, I'm not familiar with the area at all! The way to "unmask" many of these opaque hotels is to simply copy and paste the descriptions into Google, which worked like a charm in identifying the Richmond Hotel in this case. It had nothing to do with my knowing (or not knowing in this case) the area.

I'm sure there are others will see and be much more qualified to comment on your question.

Good luck ;)

You would enjoy South Beach.

Blue herons,have you heard of the The Richmond Ocean hotel in SB??

Yes, I've never stayed there but walked by it a million times. It's in the better part of South Beach, oceanfront on Collins Avenue. Very few hotels in South Beach are actually oceanfront.

Yes we are getting very warm , we will be there pre cruise Jan 21-23/2011.

When you click "details" on the Ft Lauderdale mystery hotel for $139 for your travel dates it says the hotel has 517 rooms and 24 floors. Simply input that information into Google and it will produce several links to the

W Hotel Ft Lauderdale.

Interestingly, the W Hotel itself is listed in the display immediately below the "mystery" hotel. Click on "details" again here and you'll see it also says 517 rooms 24 floors.

The difference? Buy the W outright for $403 or buy it as a mystery purchase for $139!

Bingo. ;)

Can anyone tell me what the 4 star mystery motel is, it is being offered at 139.00 Thanks Sherry

Just curious as to where the mystery hotel is stated on bookit.com? I logged in, entered Fort Lauderdale and my dates (Feb 24-26/11) and it came up with some hotels, I scrolled all the way down .... does it appear only on certain days when I would log into their website?

Thanks!

Just curious as to where the mystery hotel is stated on bookit.com? I logged in, entered Fort Lauderdale and my dates (Feb 24-26/11) and it came up with some hotels, I scrolled all the way down .... does it appear only on certain days when I would log into their website?

Thanks!

The mystery hotel (or any hotel for that matter) will only display on dates the property has given Bookit.com inventory to sell. Since your dates are different that the OP's, we have to assume the W doesn't need to liquidate rooms via Bookit.com. At least not at the moment....

The mystery hotel (or any hotel for that matter) will only display on dates the property has given Bookit.com inventory to sell. Since your dates are different that the OP's, we have to assume the W doesn't need to liquidate rooms via Bookit.com. At least not at the moment....

Thanks for explaining this!

Archived