I Had A Dream

Can'tstopcruising

Last night I dreamt I was at dinner, the first night of a Caribbean cruise. I was wearing a pretty fancy dress (must be the dress code threads). The skirt was white and the top was red (could be the Santa influence!) However, I realized that I had forgotten to pack our bathing suits and underwear! So I planned to shop at Walmart (or Walgreen's) at our first stop (San Juan). I guess this was a combination of worrying about the new restricted luggage allowances and the fact that we usually visit Walgreen's in San Juan!!). There was more to the dream, but it is too fuzzy!

Any armchair (or computer chair) analysts???

Last night I dreamt I was at dinner' date=' the first night of a Caribbean cruise. I was wearing a pretty fancy dress (must be the dress code threads). The skirt was white and the top was red (could be the Santa influence!) However, I realized that I had forgotten to pack our bathing suits and underwear! So I planned to shop at Walmart (or Walgreen's) at our first stop (San Juan). I guess this was a combination of worrying about the new restricted luggage allowances and the fact that we usually visit Walgreen's in San Juan!!). There was more to the dream, but it is too fuzzy!

Any armchair (or computer chair) analysts???[/quote']

I think that your name (Can'tstopcruising) just about sums everything up.

I could comment further on the subject of missing underwear but it may not be appropriate on this forum :).

As a psychologist I'm tempted to say there is a lot of symbolism here. But as Freud himself once conceded, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Have a great cruise!

- Joel

Which leaves some times when a cigar is not just a cigar :).

Archived