EPIC Poll - Would you sail again?

scfa99

For everyone that has sailed on the EPIC I'd like to know what category you fall under:

1) Never again - I regret sailing her in the first place.

2) One & Done - I enjoyed our EPIC cruise however I would not sail again.

3) Depends - Enjoyed our cruise and would sail again depending on itinerary.

4) Absolutely - Loved the EPIC and would sail again regardless of itinerary.

#4 Absolutely. I sailed back in October and loved it. I am seriously considering booking the exact same cruise for November 2011. I was a solo traveller and stayed in ome of the "single studios". They are great and economical.

Don

For everyone that has sailed on the EPIC I'd like to know what category you fall under:

The question is, where do you fall. I have a guess by what is in your signature.

As for myself, I have not sailed on the Epic and have no plans to do so. I had a nice tour of her to see what she was all about and confirmed my decision that I have no desire to sail on her.

PE

I would only sail the Epic again if we were taking family and booking a Family Villa/Courtyard Villa, or if I was sailing alone and booked a studio (though unless the DW leaves me I don't see that happening). :rolleyes: For a family trip in a CV, particularly if you have young children, the Epic is a good option.

I wouldn't book a regular cabin because of the bathroom setup. For all of you who don't have an issue with it, fine, its not something I choose to deal with. I wasn't that happy with the bathroom set up in the CV (no door between the bedroom and the bathroom) - but that's just me. The shower and big tub with the floor to ceiling windows were great however.

Having already sailed on the Epic, it wouldn't be my first choice for a cruise for just DW and me (even in a suite). There are too many other options out there that are better for what we enjoy and for what we cruise for (relaxation, fine dining, smoke free environment, and travel to interesting ports).

I guess my number would be a 3. We did the b2b Eastern/Western and by day 11/12 we had seen and done what we liked about the Epic. The activities didn't change the second week. I would need to wait a while and maybe sail her in a few years. I would like to try a few other ships. We have sailed the Star, and Pearl on NCL and we really like the Freestyle concept.

Definitely a 4!!!! We want to go back right now and talk about how it was the best vacation ever!

We sailed in July 2010

4 x 1000

Same here. We first cruised on Epic in October, and are back again in late January in a Spa Suite. We've also booked late January, 2012 in a Penthouse.

From an intinerary perspective, we only disembarked for a total of one hour during the entire October cruise. The rest of the time, we stayed aboard and had a great time.

Archived