Sea Princess

cruiser02

Hi everyone,

My husband, parents and I will be sailing July 9th. We are doing the Iceland/Norway/British Isles. This will be my 6th cruise on Princess. I can't wait!!!!

Lori:)

Lori - I was eyeing this cruise - it looks fantastic! Have a great time!

Hi everyone,

My husband, parents and I will be sailing July 9th. We are doing the Iceland/Norway/British Isles. This will be my 6th cruise on Princess. I can't wait!!!!

Lori:)

Lori, we'll be getting on the ship the day you disembark. Your itinerary looks great. We're heading south for a Med. cruise. Take good care of the ship for us! ;)

I'm on the Sea Princess for 21 days Sept. 3 - 24 and cannot wait! Less than 6 mos. now, woohoo!!! I've never been on a Sun class ship and think I'll like it real well! I don't mind the Grand class but Sun seems just a little more my style!

I've been checking out the P & O website, they have great 360s of the Adonia, too!

I'm hoping I can cope with an inside cabin for 3 weeks, sailing alone I have to do that due to cost factor!

Susie

Thanks for that link, Minett! I checked it out and it gives me a good idea was the inside cabin will be like! I'm in a cabin that is more square than long and the 360 view is exactly what I think that cabin will be. I'm on for 21 days and had to take inside due to cost but it seems o.k.

Some time back I was on a smaller RCI ship for 15 days and if I didn't get cabin fever then I don't think I will!!!

Susie

I'm on the Sea Princess for 21 days Sept. 3 - 24 and cannot wait! Less than 6 mos. now, woohoo!!! I've never been on a Sun class ship and think I'll like it real well! I don't mind the Grand class but Sun seems just a little more my style!

I've been checking out the P & O website, they have great 360s of the Adonia, too!

I'm hoping I can cope with an inside cabin for 3 weeks, sailing alone I have to do that due to cost factor!

Susie

Susie, I travel alone and I've done many an inside cabin. Bars with views are a great thing. You'll be fine. Looks like you are doing a B2B. 3 weeks on a ship sounds wonderful. I'm very jealous!

Archived