Luggae Transfer to Airport

wave rider

When we last sailed with RCC in February, we were able to use the luggage transfer to the Miami airport where we checked luggage directly to Delta for our return flight. Does anyone know if this is available on Allure to FLL?

Thanks

Luggage vallet is up and working great on Allure. Enjoy :)

Yes, if the airline you are using participates in the luggage valet program and if sailing into Port Everglades your flight out of MIA leaves no earlier than 2:00pm...

Sailing Port Everglades:

FLL no earlier than 11:30am

MIA no earlier than 2:00pm

Sailing Port of Miami:

MIA no earlier than 11:30am

FLL no earlier than 2:00pm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Does anyone know of the reverse?

A (reasonably priced) service that will pickup my luggage at my home or a drop spot (in New York City) then deliver it to the Allure in Port Everglade?

I don't know how picky security is, but you may have to accompany your luggage to the drop off point. You may want to arrive a day early and spend the night in a hotel in the area. FedEx your luggage to the hotel you are staying at to arrive either the day before or the day of your arrival at the hotel. You can then use the hotel's shuttle to get you to the Port with your luggage.

Does anyone know of the reverse?

A (reasonably priced) service that will pickup my luggage at my home or a drop spot (in New York City) then deliver it to the Allure in Port Everglade?

There are several such services but they are by no means inexpensive. It's very costly. Just Google " Ship luggage to cruise ship".

Archived