Under 40 days....

ILCruzr

Normally I don't post silly stuff like this, but since we booked our cruise at 375 days out and now we are at 39 days til sailing...im a bit ecstatic..just gotta make it thru January! :)

SILLY? That's not silly! That's heart-pounding excitement, if ya ask me! :D

Enjoy your cruise!!

We had over 700 when we booked ours. Now down to 71. Yayyyyyyyyy :eek:

700 :eek: :eek: ohh noo I could not do that!!! The furthest out we have booked is 400 days, twice! Our very first cruise and our next one. It is easier to deal with knowing there is a cruise already booked before that one LOL, and who knows might just find another summer cruise to throw in :D

OP, tell me how you did it please. I am at 367 and going nuts. I do not have your stamina. I may have to book another cruise to get through this. Congrats on your patience and have a great cruise.

It took so much patience and effort to get thru it, but I had taken the Destiny in Dec. 09 and my cruise before that was in Jan. 06 on the Victory, so I just kept remembering how fun the Destiny was and know that I will have the same fun on the Miracle and there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I also didn't think about it a lot, but now it being a month away, Its ALL i can think about and my co workers at work r sooo jealous... :)

Normally I don't post silly stuff like this, but since we booked our cruise at 375 days out and now we are at 39 days til sailing...im a bit ecstatic..just gotta make it thru January! :)

I know EXACTLY how you feel!! We booked our Miracle cruise 400+ days out :eek: and can not believe it is finally here ;)

OP, tell me how you did it please. I am at 367 and going nuts. I do not have your stamina. I may have to book another cruise to get through this. Congrats on your patience and have a great cruise.

We spread out our preparation plans so that we still had planning to look forward to. We booked the cruise....waited a while....researched and booked air....waited a while.....researched and booked the hotel, etc.

Good luck!! It WILL be worth it ;)!

I know the feeling..... ohh i cant wait to get out the suitcases and start packing!!!

I'm at 49 days (I think) and my suitcase is already out and partially packed! There is nothing wrong with being excited for a vacation. Have a wonderful cruise and remember to tell us all about it when you get back. :)

I am so glad im not the only one who is excited when your countdown goes into double digits....when mine gets into single digits in a few weeks im gunna be in mad cruise mood, esp now when its bitter cold in the midwest and I NEED warmth!!!

Archived