Under 40 days....

ILCruzr

12 days to go....finally after booking 373 days out.

--Two more times taking the trash to the curb

--9 more days of work

--One more trip to the grocery store

--One more pay day

Who's counting? Not me! :D

LOL I love your way of thinking!!

LOL I love your way of thinking!!

Thanks! Those are much more palatable because they are single digits! lol I actually just checked my work email and I only have EIGHT days left of work. I requested the day before we leave off and the boss wasn't sure if I could have it or not because we have a newbie in training...well I got it! :D

Thanks! Those are much more palatable because they are single digits! lol I actually just checked my work email and I only have EIGHT days left of work. I requested the day before we leave off and the boss wasn't sure if I could have it or not because we have a newbie in training...well I got it! :D

I tried doing that, but my boss is going on vacation next week, so I could not have the day off before I go. Looks like I have to get everything finished on my only day off TUESDAY!! :(

Normally I don't post silly stuff like this, but since we booked our cruise at 375 days out and now we are at 39 days til sailing...im a bit ecstatic..just gotta make it thru January! :)

I am right there with ya! i booked my cruise in july 2009 and i am at 40 i think so surviving jan right there with ya. we leave 5 days after you

I'm at 39 days BUT this is my 3rd countdown! I booked a year ago and I was supposed to be on the Splendor 12/05/2010....Canceled. Then I was supposed to be on the Splendor 01/23/2011....Canceled. Now, I'm going on the Spirit in 39 days and I don't know if I should jump up and down with excitement or hold my breath and pray.:D Have a great cruise!!!

I'm at 39 days BUT this is my 3rd countdown! I booked a year ago and I was supposed to be on the Splendor 12/05/2010....Canceled. Then I was supposed to be on the Splendor 01/23/2011....Canceled. Now, I'm going on the Spirit in 39 days and I don't know if I should jump up and down with excitement or hold my breath and pray.:D Have a great cruise!!!

But you are getting to go!!!! I hear spirit is nice, same class ship as the miracle, so we will be out at sea pretty much the same u r going to be! Have fun in Mexico :)

I love hearing about everyone's excitement and countdown - because I am in the same boat!

We are down to 33 days after booking 250+ days out.

I like to get out my previous cruise pictures and video around this time. My favorite family pic is from our cruise in Feb 2009 aboard the Splendor. It is on the wall in our living room - a constant reminder of our fabulous trip!

Thank you Cruise Critic for providing us with this awesome place to come together and share our love of cruising!! :D

Have fun everyone!!

Archived