Food choices on the spirit

leelee16

my husband and i are thinking about a cruise on the spirit. what all dining options are included with the cruise price?

thanks in advance for any answers

There are 2 main dining rooms, both serving the same menu but one is larger, the other more intimate.

There is Blue Lagoon which is a comfort food type of eatery. You can get sandwhiches, soups, buffalo wings, fish and chips, salad etc.

There is the buffet which has awesome breakfast and lunch choices. We are not buffet people so would never consider them for dinner.

There is the bier gardens, which is an outside grill type and serves great lunches and snacks.

Of course there is room service, but the choices are pretty limited.

NIta

If I remember correctly Henry's Pub has/had limited food, ? fish & chips. They also had popcorn and soft pretzels.

This is correct. Henry's is back-to-back with Blue Lagoon on Spirit and they seem to serve some of the Blue Lagoon menu there, perhaps because there is limited seating in Blue Lagoon.

What are the best and worst times for going to the blue lagoon if we want to avoid crowds and find seats without a wait?

I am not sure the best time, but avoid the late lunch crowd after a port day. We went about 2pm or so when we were in Cozumel and it was packed, my wings were barely cooked in some cases and tasted like pure flour in another case. it was one of the few times I have been disappointed in the Blue Lagoon.

Nita

Archived