Uniworld - Moscow to St Petersburg May 20th, 2011

seabee22

Nevsky is a very long street. Most of the restaurants were well east of Fontanka Canal, around the big deparment store and toward Kazan cathedral. There may be a much better area we know nothing about.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
To seabee22'

Hi,

I'M on vacation now and will email you after we return.

Sheila

Hi Sheila;

Hot Hot Hot - here in N. Texas - 102 today and has been over 100 each day for the past 29 days... but that is Texas in July. Please get back to me before you go on your Russia trip.... as I really need for you to pick up a Russian Hat for me...... I never heard back from Kellie.

Please send me an email to : seabeepope@yahoo.com

Thanks, Ron :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, Wallygator. We'd love it if you'd share your thoughts on your June Viking journey. I have been considering booking this for our "delayed" honeymoon next summer, but have been nervous based on some reviews I have read elsewhere. My other half isn't wild about less than comfortable accommodations for his vacation or lengthy bus trips inching through traffic-clogged streets. Can I get the "straight scoop" from you, please? Anyone else done Viking Russia? Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Welcome to CC - although you have started to visit at a time that this forum is in a bit of a mess....

You are actually on a Uniworld thread. If you have a specific question about a Viking River cruise, you *might* get more response on the Viking thread... (I say "might" as chatter has definitely decreased since the rearrangement of the river cruise forum...)

Fran

To Renarddoux,

Welcome to this wonderful Cruise Critic Board. If you will go to the top and hit on Reviews and then on Member Reviews, you can put in Viking and it will bring up at least six reviews from this past summer's Russian River Cruises on the Viking's four ships.

Sheila

Archived