2012 Availability

Morris4me

Right now, Carnival only has cruises available through April 2012. Does anyone know when will the May and June cruise sales be available? I called Carnival and they wouldn't commit to a timeframe.

:D:D:D .. sorry but to me that's funny. They dont know bottom line. Carnival has never put out a time schedule like other cruiselines. Kinda like getting blood from turnips .. can't. If they dont know, they dont know.

I wouldn't think they would wait too much longer. NCL has all of their schedules posted for 2012 now. I know I booked my Magic Europe cruise last January so if you followed the logic then we should be hearing something about the Breeze soon. Then again, they have never had a schedule on how they do things.

I just really, really don't want endless threads on the speculation of the Breeze's homeport again.

They told me a few months ago that they put stuff out quarterly. So maybe in March they will put cruises out for further dates? This is what my PVP told me, if its true or not.......who knows.;)

Its not true as anyone who has cruised with Carnival more than a year can verify.

A few times they did not put out the whole year, like last year when they could not decide about Magic, they only put Galveston out thru August .. but this isnt the norm. They normally put out a whole year at a time.

Archived