Aida Photos

ekco

Phew!! Just resurfaced!! Got my tablet pc yesterday and have spent a night and a full day trying to figure it out. Most of the time I've been trying to puzzle out how the heck to get it to connect with the laptop. It kept saying it couldn't find the drivers for the hardware.:eek::eek: Finally discovered that you just cancel that and drag down the info bar on the tablet and click on something. Why don't they write better manuals, doh!!

Where is everybody?:):)

Jan

Right everyone, we've got to get back to Island. The lunatics are taking over the asylum and that's our job. "We'll skulk in 'What makes Island Escape so great?' Drivellers United!!;):D:D

Jan

Nice to see you're still around Ekco. Thought you'd gone to ground and I was missing your chatter. Although I've nothing to say I love reading the exploits of yourself, RR and Cruisin Linda. I note you are going "Island" hopping.

'ello, 'ello!! The drivellers took the huff when we were booted off Island for drivelling.:eek: The cheek!! So, after a few weeks away we thought we'd take a chance and try again. See you over there. lol.;):):) Actually, thinking about it we've got nothing to say either, lol, but it doesn't stop us trying. With IE being in dry dock there's not a lot to talk about at the moment so they can't blame us for going off thread. See you back there.:)

Jan

Archived